I am aiming at providing 100 output out of my abilities. It will be my pleasure if I contribute my share in the success of this prestigious organization. My core objective is to utilize my full capabilities to produce best of my knack in job description.
· Possess understanding of the billing/collection process to resolve complex, outstanding claims.
· Ensures accounts are billed accurately and timely by providing proactive oversight and direction for billing and collections.
· Provides operational oversight for the Billing Supervisor, mentoring them in their responsibilities
· Have current knowledge of office/hospital billing systems and government payer systems, including applicable federal/state laws and regulations, as well as all aspects of third party reimbursement policies and practices
· Supervise, train and motivate employees, as well as a professional attitude in relating to executive management, professionals and third party insurance carriers.
· Organizes and leads efforts to maximize operational efficiency and optimize reimbursement, as well as monitors denials and provides education and reporting to the areas regarding the effect of denials from their areas.
· Reviews all statistical reports to monitor trends, determine operational deficiencies and implement corrective action plans as necessary
· Time management, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
· Assures that confidentiality of patient information is maintained without exception.
· Attends all required meetings and activities, maintaining a professional affiliation to stay abreast of current trends and changes in legislation and industry best practices.
· Liaise with facility management and operates as the lead point of contact
· Responsible for accuracy of customer invoices, and creating the invoices monthly
· Understanding the contract terms and insuring we stay within those terms
· Performs all functions from the Management Expectations List & all other duties assigned
Performed duties as Team Leader and take care of following RCM steps.
· Input patient demographics into the system
· Checking of benefits eligibility
· Insurance Verification
· Getting authorization
· Payment Posting
· Claim posting
· Account Receivables
I have worked as accounts receivable executive on institutional billing while making monthly follow-ups EDI Rejections, handling denials and written appeals on denied claim.
I have worked as accounts receivable specialist on professional providers while making monthly follow-ups EDI Rejections, handling denials and written appeals on denied claim.
Worked on Podiatric surgeon practice Worked on Oncology practice Worked on advance pain management practice Worked on endocrinologist practice Worked on wound care practice Worked on Neurology practice