Working as Sr. Engineer Instrument and control at Chiniot Power Limited (62MW Co-generation Power Plant with 110 bar 540C Boilers and Steam Turbines) .have worked as MTE( Instrument & Control) at Askari Cement ltd and worked as Engineer (instrument & control) at OGDCL Pakistan for past 3and half years and have been involved in the installation,commissioning,up gradation of various projects as well as involved in troubleshooting and plant preventive and corrective maintenance.
Proficient in the programming and commissioning of control systems like Allen Bradley Compact MicroLogix PLC, Siemens S7-300 and S7-1200 PLC .
Certified NEBOSH IGC .
having very strong command on all type of instrumentation including fisher ,rosemount, honeywell.
• Planning and executions of various modification jobs and ATA at plant by ensuring efficient use of men power and resources in scheduled time.
• Prepare the parametric report, VFD power consume report & Energy Report of Plant.
• Make corrective action plan by daily observation of operation regarding instrumentation operation & implement this during Stoppage of plant
• Indenting and procurement of Electrical and Instrument Spares using Oracle.
• Participation in the committees of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) technical faults and Training Need Analysis.
• Receive and ensure compliance with instructions and direction of the head of maintenance.
responsible for the smooth operation of the plant by Supporting the Electrical, Instrument and the Production staff in field to diagnose and rectify plant problems related to instrumentation side.
• Leading the instrument staff in the preventive, corrective maintenance operations of Plant during shutdown and faults troubleshooting during plant operation.