I bring along more than 4.5 years of hallmark career with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment, I believe I would make a significant contribution towards the benefit of your company. I have a highly accomplished career with a clear and traceable record of success in field of Accounts and Finance.
My key skills comprise Accounts Management, Banking/ Reconciliation, Auditing, General Administration, Payroll Administration, Budgeting, Reporting and Communication, Statutory Compliances, Liaising, Team Management.
Currently associated with Al-kabir Town Plots Transfer Office as Accounts officer where I am responsible for maintain plot records and accounts for clients. During my career progression I have received several recognition. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading strategic initiatives. My professional background and vast industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record in management makes me an ideal candidate for senior roles.
As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Chief demand issues
Revenue anylsis report
Club reporting to CFO/GM
Handling the all matters of Accounts & Tax
I am handling all the matters of Accounts like purchase and sales , sales & administrative expense etc journal vouchers Daily cash flow statement, monthly closing reports Daily sales analyses
Annualy sales reports.
Debtors / creditors ledger reconciliation
Monthly bank statement reconciliation
Bussiness investment reports
Business growth reports
wahdat is fast moving consumer goods his Debtors are multinational companies like Hyper, McDonald, mketro KFC.
our company is selling the eggs all over the pakistan in maga stores.
our company # 1 in pakistan that who preparation the feed for poultry in Omega bases.
our company has three products(Omega Eggs , golden eggs , Classic.)
our milk product in Islamabad only.
five types of Milk butter Raita Laban etc
• Actively indulged in maintaining the plots records and accounts of clients
• Preparing funds flow and cash flow statements to monitor the inflow & outflow of funds and ensure optimum utilization of available funds to accomplish organizational goals
• Implementing systems & procedures for the preparation & maintenance of statutory books of accounts, reconciliation statements and financial statements including Receivables and Payables
• Responsible for preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Planning effective auditing processes
• Auditing financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
• Responsible for inspecting internal systems and controls
• Accountable to report systematic errors or fraud indicators
• Liable to investigate specific issues regulatory bodies bring forward
• Explain audit findings and recommend solutions
• Instrumental in recording day to day transactions and maintaining record of journal entries in general ledgers and extracting the trial balance at the end of the month
• Responsible for day to day accounts, cash & banks, funds position, payments and making cheque payments to purchase parties.
• Maintained all account books such as Cash Book, Ledger, Purchase Register, Sales Register, Petty Cash etc
• Prepared Purchase Registers, Payment Vouchers, Debit Notes, Credit Notes to rectify books of accounts and accounts receivable of debtors.
• Maintained various books of accounts in company accounting system and prepared year-end financial statements in compliance with accounting standards.
• Maintained cash & cheque books, preparation of cheques and daily cash & bank registers and prepared bank monthly & weekly reconciliation statements.