Ajman, United Arab Emirates .
I feel I have skills and knowledge that is required to work in a good organization. I believe I have the skills as well as the enthusiasm to work in your company. I have completed of MBA-Finance from Iqra University one of the renowned University of Pakistan. I have worked in different companies during my studies that helped me greatly in increasing my interpersonal skills. I am hard working, target oriented amp committed to my work. My positive attitude and willingness make me work efficiently in a challenging environment. I am very passionate and keen to join your energetic team. I believe that my energetic potential will be asset to your company.
I am enclosing my CV in hopes that your company may assist me in locating a suitable position according to my qualifications. I am very much interested in working with your company .I look forward to meeting with you soon to discuss my application further.
· Invoices for Unilever, Amazon, Nestle & Kuehne + Nagel on trade shift portal.
· Reconcile general ledger accounts with reference to accounts payable.
· Assist in Tax Preparation and Filing Activities
· Assist in Audit by providing timely information to auditors.
· To coordinate external Audit by providing relevant explanations and schedules to Auditors and ensure smooth completion.
· Banking facilities
· Reconcile SOA of supplies and resolve outstanding balance issues.
· Sending Letter to supplier for balance confirmation as and when required.
· Process petty cash & cash advances.
· Carry out daily reconciliations of cash, credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
· Recording of Payroll entries.
· Payroll disbursement with H.R Department
· Prepares asset and capital entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Document financial transactions by entering account information
· Maintains accounting controls by recommending policies and procedures
· Secure financial information by completing database backups.
· Analyze and report financial position including income statement variances,
· also prepares asset, liability, and capital entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Financial transaction documents by entering account information.
· Toll refund claim from RAKEA
· Collections follow-up on daily basis to customers
· Filing of Cheques and Creditors Vouchers.
· Monthly Receivable report
· Recording of scrap sales invoices
· Any other task given by manager
· Adjustment of advances.
Currently Using Software Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly, quarterly and annual financial information.
· Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain accounts of the Company.
· Supervise, direct, and review the work of the staff (including, but not limited to, cash
and bank reconciliations, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.)
· Review general ledger on a periodical basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
· Collaborate with other department/ staff to support overall organizational goals and
· Role requires analysis of existing processes and determination of ways to achieve an efficient and effective internal control environment.
· Review weekly detail reports for accuracy and make reclassifications as required.
· Revenue and Expenditure Variance Analysis.
· Used Software Oracle.
· Preparation of Management Profit and Loss Statement.
· Variance Analysis of Financial Statement.
· Assistance to Manager Finance in Finalization of Accounts.
· Preparation of Payroll Head office Staff and Field Force with adjustment of EOBI,
· Staff loan, advances and taxes.
· Checking Field Force Expenses.
· Bank Reconciliation.
· Preparation of monthly E-Statement for with-holding tax Challan and return filling.
· Intercompany Reconciliations.
· Managing accounts receivables and aging summary.
· Verification of Sales invoices and posting it.
· Physical Stock verification on monthly basis
Used Software Quick book & E.R. P
· Preparation of Income Statement.
· Assist to Manager Finance for making annual Budgeting on yearly basis.
· Reconciliation of intra Companies, Accrued Charges and other liabilities on monthly basis.
· Preparation of all routine payments including checking Payable Vouchers, invoices, Purchase Orders and GRNs before Payment Process.
· Responsible for implementing, monitoring, and enhancing accounting procedures and internal controls.
· Payroll processing including adjustment of staff Loan/advances and taxes.
· Physical Stock Taking on every month.
· Update and monitor an Asset Register including controls, procedures, and forms.
· Maintain the asset management system for the whole organization.
· Ensure that all assets are classified in line with accounting and legislative policy.
· Monthly reconciliation of asset position including capital budget reported to Finance Manager.
· Prepare fixed asset reports on a regular basis.
· Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed
All Duties are performed on SAP Software
•Recording of all new assets on daily basis.
•Manage of all assets.
•Reconcile of all Company Assets on Quarterly basis.
•Shipment of all new and old assets.
•Preparation of assets report department wise.
•Moved and new assets report for monthly account.
•If any additional task related to assets is assigned by the HOD/Management to Fixed Asset that is completed within given time limit.
•Currently Working on SAP software.
· Customer order processing and delivery.
· Preparation of Sales Order and Invoices
· Customers and Suppliers Ledgers Reconciliations.
· Customers aging report
· Suppliers aging report
· Petty Cash Handling and any other task assigned by senior management