I am a performance-driven and versatile senior manager with strong leadership experience bringing latest innovations in modern techniques of management while anticipating changes to minimize risks in diverse environment. Proven aptitude to establish, build, and retain client relationships within the confines of established corporate and industry policies and procedures. Highly skilled at managing costs, risks, and regulations, adopting new approaches driven by industry trends and management focus, while driving innovation and growth. Able to conduct research and business analysis, assess clients’ needs, and prepare business presentations. Possess the ability to organize cross-functional groups to accomplish objectives and meet deadlines in a high-growth, and diverse environment.
My key skills include Risk Management | Business Management | Team Leadership | Training & Consultancy Services | Client Relations | Banking Operations | Service Quality Supervision | Budgeting & Forecasting | Banking & Financial Services | Corporate Planning | Change Management | Process Improvement | Effective Communicator | Problem Resolution
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Play a key role in designing and retaining sales management process and call reports for staff and annual score card while evaluating performance of staff under jurisdiction. Render keen eye for details to streamline and supervise all business and operational activities and financial portfolio for liabilities and assets side.
· Delivered strategic training and consultation services to staff members for educating products to achieve desired goals.
· Introduced strategic and tactical action plans to ensure maintain a systematic process flow to ensure the effective and efficient running of the office and to avoid complaints from the clients.
· Attained banking related goals by designing, revising, and executing marketing strategies and organization’s policies in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Headed the responsibility for overseeing maintenance of the facility and following security procedures to ensure optimum safety. Spearheaded daily operations of branch, product sales, security, customer services, and safety while achieving bank's objectives. Offered high level of customer service by establishing new deposit and loan business, which promoted service culture. Interacted with staff members to discuss goals, operational issues, and publishing of company information.
· Successfully performed pre-audits to recognize and mitigate operational risk while following compliance procedures
· Raised customer base by developing and strengthening effective relations with consumer, community, and businesses through internal and external marketing programs.
· Trained, scheduled, and directed staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures, products, systems and banking transactions by conducting regular employee meetings.
· Achieved department and company objectives by streamlining work flow and following department & company policies, procedures, and regulations as an integral part of team.
· Positioned as the Senior MIS, Budgeting, and Monitoring Officer for the west region of bank and coordinated with various branches of the region to oversee complete portfolio of assets and liabilities of the region.
· Skillfully gathered and analyzed important information from branches and formulated periodic MIS reports of all branches of region for the group office.
Functioned in close collaboration with team members to target SME sector for financing purpose for the first time in ABL. Identified, assessed, and mitigated principal risks while working in commercial, SME, and corporate sector within the credit and retail banking group. Delivered integrated financing, investments, and deposit solutions while focusing on new avenues in the agricultural sector.
· Efficiently managed portfolio containing 300+ accounts throughout the region.
· Improved effectiveness of risk management, governance, and control processes as well as banking operations by offering strategic direction and consulting services.
· Enhanced credit portfolio by establishing and maintaining effective working relations credit customers within the suggested limits of the bank.