• Accounts professional with 3 year work experience in Dubai, United Arab Emirate and 5 year intensive work experience within diversified industries in Pakistan.
• Backed with sound knowledge in handling wide range of accounting operations including but not limited to AR/AP, P/L, Payment, reconciliation, bank transactions, making budget, cash management, Costing, journal, VAT(Value Added Tax), ledger, internal audit of accounts and maintenance of book of accounts, preparing of Cash flow, voucher, invoices, reporting, salaries, leave salary & prepare finalization of financial statement.
• Analysis of vendor activity to ensure all monthly invoices have been received and processed.
• Capable to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously, meet tight deadlines, maintain strict confidentiality of company records, coordinate with third parties, deal tactfully with various concerned agencies and surpass performance parameters.
Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
Prepare financial statements and analysis.
Analyze financial reports.
Maintain STL and Bank Guarantee Records.
Supervise accounting department junior employees and accounting assistants.
Maintain company accounting procedures and processes.
Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
Record financial information for analysis.
Assist accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers, executives.
Advise on procedure and financial management.
Develop procedures to improve efficiency.
Forecast and plan for future needs.
Assist with audits and taxes.
Prepare financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders.
Maintain account balances and bank statements.
Manage general ledger and assist month-end/year-end close processes.
Ensure compliance with all internal processes.
• Deliver support to the Controller in managing daily, monthly, and year-end operations of the Accounting/ Finance Department including grant management and budget review and analysis.
• Examine financial information and summarize financial status, spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
• Formulate journal entries, supervise authorized account reconciliation process, collect bank statements on monthly basis, and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
• Direct all accounting processes, including A/P, journal entries, and monthly closure accounts and led surveys to prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of accounting systems.
• Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and pay all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
• Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work and safe keeping of internal expenses in company. Evaluate current methods and processes for the up gradation of process development.
• Efficiently examine and execute all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions, as well as formulate all report and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
• Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors, analyze different general ledger accounts and organize all company financial programs to assure compliance to budgetary requirements.
• Established guidelines for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data; maintained and reconciled difficult financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts, and encumbrances.
• Generated summaries of current financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Managed accounts payable, prepared journal entries, set up and maintained accounts, processed payments and prepared reports for management.
• Generated monthly financial statements, examined the variance between actual and forecast, and delivered improvement plans to reduce operating cost.
• Administered all bank transactions and monitored authorized account reconciliation process, accounts payable and receivables process transactions
• Prepared and submitted schedules to support the external reporting department financials on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis and worked with treasury department to assure accuracy of cash including collections, disbursement, and debt.
• Worked with enterprise managers to strategize ways to maximize profits by increasing revenues and decreasing cost of goods sold. Strengthened inter-departmental relationships through effective communication skills
• Oversaw and maintained finance related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
• Developed budgetary plans for processes as per requirement, formulated all report, and delivered presentation projects for repeated usage.
• Analyzed and maintained an adequate system of accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls to mitigate risk. Designed and implemented accounting systems in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Researched demographic and insurance information for completeness to correct any deficiencies and prevent delays in collection efforts.
• Examined, prepared and processed chargeback notifications with valid back up to the customer for payment in order to avoid releasing debt to outside collection agency
• Managed monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes of accounts receivable, including preparing reports, analyzing revenue and providing ad hoc information requested by the management, audit, or other departments.
• Met deadlines in billings, collections by preparing accounts records, reconciling, verifying, and resolving errors in bills and customer accounts.
• Corresponded via email and telephone collecting on past due accounts, resolving disputes and questions, researching misapplied payments, errors in contracts, and other discrepancies
• Demonstrated high level of expertise in the ability to effectively utilize cash application experience and collection skills consistently achieving high results.
• Monitored irregularities in accounts receivables, organized recovery system and initiate collections and processed daily work orders to the billing system.