Respected and self motivated Professional Engineer. I can manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability in managing large scale projects from requirements gathering phase to completion. Skilled in tracking details, communication deadlines and following up with internal and external partners to ensure on time completion within budget. Ability any interest in learning and incorporating new technology.
Organizes project and task workloads and selects individuals most qualified for assignments on specific projects.
Provides technical planning, monitoring and control support to the program manager.
Manages or serves as overall technical lead for a medium sized project or for a major segment of a large or complex project.
Performance Management - Sets clear expectations & direction for staff; achieves team results consistently; coaches staff to improve; is a positive role model.
Integrity - Committed to passionately and consistently promoting a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, socially responsible, and where differences are respected and valued.
Leadership - Builds commitment to team, company, mission & customer through effective & frequent communications; promotes an environment of trust; fosters a respectful, energetic & positive work culture.
Continuous Improvement - Examines personal & organizational processes, promotes opportunities for improvement; analyzes successes & failures to learn and improve.
Complete proper change management documentation and processes when deploying new projects or enhancing existing processes.
Worked closely with clients to analyze IT system requirements, client’s information technology needs and their resources in order to plan IT projects and fulfill client’s expectations.
Developed IT system specifications after evaluating customer's nature of work and business volume.
Solved clients IT issues - Determined changes, recommended quality software, projected modifications of software, hardware and networking.
Troubleshot and resolved PC, mobile and tablet device issues including; connectivity, email setup and new user training.
Set up, secured, and maintained wireless networks including TCP/IP routing and firewall configuration.
Updated and maintained virus protection software, performed system scans, and removed any detected viruses, spyware, and malware.
Installed and updated Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suite software.
Researched and purchased equipment for the IT department.
Develop team members to ensure all functions are cross trained.
Manage user move/add/change process.
Providing first/second level Service Desk support responding to requests via telephone, email, IM and Service Desk ticketing system.
Performing the installation, maintenance, and administration of all desktop/laptop/servers
Manage the Servicing division monthly book. Analyst will accumulate and validate the necessary data against the system and other data sources. After validation, the report templates will be updated and submitted for approval within established time frames.
• Managing all network and data infrastructures using Cisco switches/routers.
• Retail-pro server to manage online sales from different outlets within the country.
• Cards system to assign barcodes to all products during the process of shipping.
• Attendance management system.
• Installed and configured GFI proxy to manage browsing.
• Active directory for roaming profiles, Pfsense to merge 3 different ISP internets for redundancy and backup and MAC address filtering.
• Vypress for local messaging, DHCP, DNS, manage wireless network with Unifi AP secure key.
• Managing all network and voice and data infrastructures using voice/data vlan and inter vlan routing using Cisco switches/routers.
• Upgrade Cisco IP Phone7940 firmware SCCP to SIP and integrate with Asterisk server.
• Configure Cisco 3560 switch to provide power over Ethernet to 7940 phone and QOS for voice traffic.
• Asterisk server to support five different VOIP providers and six incoming numbers, routing voice traffic based on Australia, UK and USA numbers.
• Installed and configured Squid proxy remotely in Australia to provide Australia IP address and Location for SEO team.
• Active directory for roaming profiles, Pfsense to merge 4 different ISP internets for redundancy and backup.
• Mattermost for local messaging, iptables to block torrent, DHCP, DNS, manage wireless network with Unifi AP secure key and MAC address filtering, WDS
My responsibilities at “PSEB” are
Installation, configuration and monitoring of core network services.
Installation of OS and up-gradation of network software.
Troubleshooting of network services.
I have worked on router and switches like 4500, 6500 and Nexus series and I also have work experience of
• User Partition
• Data Management
• Network Configurations and Troubleshooting
I have done internship at PTCL in transmission department. I have done work on
• NETWORK CONFIGURATION
• ALARM VERIFICATIONS