A dedicated and hardworking individual, having a depth knowledge of life cycle of Microsoft Dynamics AX. Ability to
manage and deal with clients and have strong management skills.
- Working with CIO, Managers and being involved in day to day running of operations.
-Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 full life Cycle including business process consulting, information gathering
and evaluating FRDs & SDS for Finance,Procurement , Construction and Human Resource.
- Providing technical and AX Dynamics functional support to the end user including Chinese staff.
- Installation of AX Dynamics Client.
- Installation and configuration of SQL Server, taking regular backups of database and perform mirroring between principal and secondary databases.
- Installation and configuration of SQL Server maintenance plan.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing.
- Communicating and dealing with the vendors and procure IT related material.
- Creating and maintaining excel sheets related to procurement and Accounts.
- Provide training to end user.
- Assists CIO/ Network Manager in the development of disaster recovery plans.
- Assist in project documents(SLA, Agreements with vendors).
- Documentation/tutorials of procedures related to IT Operations.
- Provide assistance to vendor for providing DPLC(Point to Point/MultiPoint).
- Perform operating system software updates, upgrades and patches.
- Performs administration activities such as setting user accounts, roles, access, and privileges.
- Respond to end- users complaints and need for technical assistance