Progressive experience as an Electrical Engineer and Proposal Engineer.
Writer Strong Communication Skills LV Electric System Design (Matlab, CAD) Industrial Automation (PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Industrial Communication ) Power House Management (PowerPlant 4.0) Industrial Instrumentation and Measurement Power Electronics (MPPT Chargers, Power Supplies, Inverters, VFDs) Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind, PV Calculations) Inventory Management & Contracts Management Prototyping (CAD) Analytic Tools (Monte Carlo Simulation, Visual analytics, Optimization Analysis, Time series analysis) Project Management (Primavera, 6S, Gant Charts, Proposals, SOP, BOM, Cost Control, Procurement, Risk Assessment) Energy Audit & Load Profiles Industrial Maintenance (CMMS, Preventive, Predictive, Reliability centered) Electric and HSE Standards Validation and Verification (DQ, IQ, OQ, MQ, CQ, PQ ) Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a daily output of 4000 words. Extensive knowledge of ’keyword’ research and management tools. Ability to write in a variety of styles and formats for multiple audiences.
· Target: Formulating competitive bids, estimates, quotations, considering best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation. Ensuring tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs.
· Proposal Development: Ensuring all proposal meet the customer requirements and follows relevant InfoTech techno-commercial, legal procedures, guidelines.
· Terms & Conditions: Ensuring validation of terms & conditions (commercial, technical, legal, pricing) with support of controlling or Legal or reporting manager.
· Tender Screening: Initiating tender screening process and supports bid or no bid analysis in close co-ordination with InfoTech procedure, guidelines.
· Risk Review: Initiating risk review process, participate and contribute in tender risk review process.
· Collaboration: Collaborating with regional and segment teams as well as support functions for timely submission of offer and handing over of order. Working as a team with other team members and to keep information level same for all opportunities.
· Contract negotiation: Supporting the sales team by working in close co-ordination with respective all feeder factories or division speaking partner to meet customers’ techno-commercial requirements. Ensuring market & Customer conditions are leveraged to prepare most effective competitive offer
· Supplier Selection: Identifying potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluates supplier offers to check match with specifications. Collaborating with supply chain Management to coordinate requests to subcontractors.
Generate content in a clear and precise manner.
Write content according to international & domestic requirements.
Create, edit, and optimize evergreen content in accordance with feedback.
Research and analysis to provide factual statistics.
Incorporate tools in order to increase traffic and site ranking.
Content creation and strategy formulation in consultation with various stakeholders.
Develop Content Management Systems | WordPress.
Develop SOPs, technical manual, and product/process documentation.
Social Media Marketing | Hootsuite.
Editing and Proofreading.
Use of Microsoft Office | Microsoft Project | Google Analytic | Basic HTML .
Web Publishing | Web Traffic Metrics | Data Analytics | MatLab .
SEO techniques and Copywriting (key-word optimization, link-building efforts).
My job responsibilities include:
• Formulation of Cost Benefit Analysis and monitoring the status of various ongoing departmental projects,
• Ensuring and Monitoring to Reduce - Rejection Rate and Rework Volume,
• Operational Master Planning for the entire department to achieve company’s vision and goal,
• SWOT Analysis every quarter to see Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and threats of the entire business and to change strategic OMP considering the analysis
• SKILL Matrix for the entire work force to build a culture of continuous employee’s skill development.
• Planning, Estimation, Installation, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, and maintenance/troubleshooting activities
• Coordination with WAPDA, other government agencies, and contractors
• Evidence Based Asset Management (EBAM), and purchasing of inventory while keeping latest market trends in view
• Dealings with 3rd parties, and supervision of outsourced teams.
Management of whole system, and a team of 25 members implementing various techniques such as:
• Workplace Electrical Safety Program
(in accordance with OHSAS 18001 & OSHA 29CFR1910)
• Electrical Preventive Maintenance (EPM)
• Predictive Maintenance(PdM)
• Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
• Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Research-based content creation related to IoT, IIoT, Autonomous Vehicles, Artificial Intelligence, and cutting edge technology adaptation.
Full involvement in loop checking, function and interlock testing, and smooth running of whole system which includes:
• 11kV HT substation with D STATCOM & 440V LV Switchgear
• Gas Engine Generators 2MW (Jenbacher JGS 320, Waukesha 24 GLD )
• Diesel Generators 3MW (Caterpillar 3508 B, Cummins, Denyo, Wartsilla )
• Dual Gas cum Diesel generator (1000kW)
• SCADA based automation system of 20 ton Coal Boiler, Power house (Synchronization, Generation and distribution), Ghee and Oil filling machines, Soap Packaging machines, Plastic Molding machines, Beverage (Juice-Cola-Water) production and filling line, and RO plant.
• Cooling towers, Heat Exchangers, Battery Banks, APFCs, Harmonic Filters
• Electrolyzer (400kW)
• Electrification, Lightning, Installation of panels & Power Distribution panels.
• LV Transformers (SIEMENS 2000KVA, ALSTOM 1000KVA, PEL750KVA, Climax 650kVA, 650KVA with DC rectifier)
• Motors 1/2hp-300hp (PEL, SIEMENS, Westinghouse, Reliance Electric) with their VSDs, and Overhead Crane 10 Ton with TeSys® Motor Management System (Schneider Electric)
Worked along with team of R&D to convert the street lights in campus to solar powered LED lights.
Internship I undertook was at NISHAT Mills Ltd. In their 5.2MW Power Generation Plant, I worked in Control Room under the supervision and also tagged along the Maintenance team for routine checks and repairs for screening, constraint mapping, and assessment of site potential. I had interaction with their PLC, SCADA, and HMI system incorporating Industrial Automation, and Industrial Communication systems including Ethernet, MODBUS, and TCP/IP, etc. too.
The training I undertook was at WAPDA Engineering Academy. There I learned Energy efficiency Improvement standards in detail, and shortcomings in conventional systems and their solution in Thermal Power Plant, Faisalabad. There I had Hands on experience of Conductor installation and repair, Transmission Transformers, Grid Station Equipment including Feeders, Distribution Transformers, Switch Gear (Relays, PLCs, and Circuit Breakers), Panel Boards and Power Generation Plant Simulators. I also had experience of On-Job-Trainings in Grid Stations, Transformer Repair Workshop, and Turbine Repair Workshop, etc.