I am writing to you for the vacancy in your firm. I am graduate from UET Taxila. I have done my B.Sc. Engineering Electrical with specialization in Power in 2013. I have also done my internship in WAPDA Engineering Academy Faisalabad where I got knowledge about Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Power. I also visited Substation and found relation in my knowledge and practical system. After my graduation I got job in AHMAD JAMAL TEXTILE MILLS FAISALABAD where I got experience of Operation and maintenance of Power House. I worked on GEs products JENBACHER JMS-320 and I have done Erection of JENBACHER JGS-320 and Diesel Genset Cat-3512. Currently I am working on erection and installation of GE's JGS-420. My experience with Gen Sets and compressors is about 5 years now. I have also worked on Compressors installation and I am looking operation and maintenance of these too. Atlas Copco, GA 55, GA 55 VSD, GA 75 VSD. Currently I am working on MV Generation Unit comprising Gas, Diesel Gen-Sets with Heat Recovery System at IPAK Lahore. So I have qualification as required, and experience too. I may be best fit for your program so I will be grateful for considering me for the vacancy.
Working at Power House comprising, Waste Heat Recovery, Hot water absorption Chiller and Synchronized System of Gen-sets detailed bellow.
Caterpillar CG 170-20
GA 15 VSD
* CAT CG 170-20 is the Gen-set at which I have regained Experience of Erection, Installation and Commissioning work of it.
AHMED JAMAL TEXTILE MILLS FAISALABAD:
I have been working as Asst. Manager Since 25th November at POWER HOUSE at AJ Textile Mills Faisalabad till date. I have worked on Synchronized System. I have sound knowledge about operation and maintenance of following Gen-sets and Compressors.
GA 75 VSD
GA 55 VSD
1. Data management of Power House like Load sheet, Fuel Consumption, maintenance records and other related reports on daily, monthly and annually basis.
2. Complete operation work on generator sets, produce and supply 1.5 MW electrical power.
3. Responsible for complete restoration and start up of plant in case of black out.
4. Manage all generators load and synchronize all generators with bus bar.
5. Manage all compressors operation and provide compressed air continuously.
6. Load management in condition of load’s variation and failure of any Gen-set from the system.
7. Face problems and troubleshooting during operation of plant.
8. Manage power plant auxiliary (ventilation fans, exhaust fans, circulation pumps, cooling tower, plant lighting).
9. Reading electrical drawing and troubleshooting.
10. Work on sensors (temperature, pressure, level).
1. Routine maintenance of Alternator & Engine.
2. Routine maintenance of compressors.
3. Greasing of alternator bearing driven and not driven end.
4. Routine maintenance of plant’s auxiliaries, electrical and mechanical site.
5. Maintenance work on DC 12v batteries electrolyte charging series and parallel connection.
6. Work on automation RLC (Relay logic control system).
7. Cooling tower’s maintenance (Lubrication, Water treatment etc).
8. Work of top end maintenance of JMS-320.
1. Worked on erection of Diesel Genset Cat-3512, (mechanical, electrical work).