E-Commerce, Warehouse & Store Operations, Logistics & Vendor Management, Distribution, Inventory Management, Material Management, Customer Service Management, In-bound / Out-bound Logistics, Value Added Services, Raw Material, Spare Parts, Power Tools & Textile Accessory.
I have over 12 years experience with world’s leading companies Metro Cash & Carry, Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser Pakistan & Nigeria, Royal Commission and Thales in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Pakistan.
· Leading and launching the E-Com operations of METRO Online at various stores in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and Faisalabad.
· Formulating, monitoring and achieving operational KPIs and objectives in terms of Picker Productivity, Vehicle Utilization and ops cost to serve.
· Awarded best Star Quarter Performer & Best Customer services certificate.
· Lead successfully Online Qurbani Project with high sale number throughout the all stores.
· Achieved Inventory Accuracy 100% at RB & Nestle Projects within short period of time by defining new and controlled procedures for warehouse operations.
· 1st Best Employ Awarded in Emirates Logistics. In recognition of my outstanding performance, the management of Emirates logistics declared me as an Best Employee.
· Taken over successfully Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria back of factory warehouse operations and defined an efficient process flow for WMS, made it up and running before the target date.
· Leading, Managing and Monitoring the day-to-day E-Com Food and Non-Food operations nationwide.
· Capex and Opex budgeting and planning for inter-city and intra-city operations.
· Spearheading E-Com operations nationwide during mega-events (Qurbani Project, Electronics Gala, Hampers, etc.) with end-to-end execution to ensure a great customer experience and service.
· Optimizing ops cost to serve for Food and Non-Food operations to improve operational EBIT and overall profitability.
· Monitoring customer complaints and reducing the number and resolution time of the same.
· Acting as a liaison between E-Com ops and nationwide stores for improving and maintaining OTIF and service level of E-Com end consumers.
· Leading the business expansion of METRO Online to increase footprint across all METRO cities in Pakistan by coordinating and communicating with all relevant stakeholders.
· Providing comprehensive training regarding systems and operations to all new teams prior to going live.
· Ensure shipments are configured to maximize efficiency, minimize cost and order fulfillment errors without sacrificing customer service.
· Train staff to use all new developments and applications as they pertain to different modes of transportation in support of e-commerce.
· Developing SOPs, inventory management systems, order management systems, logistics and fraud review programs.
· Creating and executing test cases to ensure systems meet functional requirements.
· Design the Budget offers & campaigns with OM team to attract the traffic.
· Manage all operations related to the picking and packing of customer orders of merchandise.
· Manage a diverse workforce team members, including hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, coaching, and terminating.
· Effectively allocate resource to meet daily, weekly, and monthly objectives.
· Analyze operations, and develop and implement processes and procedures to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
· Ensure all records and reports for the department are accurate and meet reporting deadlines.
· Handling the Online operations twin cities (Isb & RWP) and performing business planning based on market potential and company road map.
· Develop, implement and maintain appropriate processes, procedures and practices for all areas of the warehouse and logistics function i.e. logistics activities, material flow management, stock control.
· Perform analysis as supply chain member for slow moving/ Obsolete/ Surplus/Expire/ Dead inventory and revise Min/Max & Safety stock of items and dispose-off them according to financial procedure.
· Utilization of assets, control on idling, proactive approach with open communication.
· Defining & Maintaining Min/ Max & Safety stock levels of Items to meet company contingency General items, Electrical, Telecom, spare parts & Mechanical requirements.
· Ensure the regular physical inventory of all Warehouses and take corrective measures to eliminate reconciliation.
· To ensure safe handling, storage and timely calibration/recalibration of Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment (IMTE) at all project locations.
· Follow up with store supervisors that client material is properly handled & coordination with the client is maintained at all phases of the execution, i.e. material receipt, issuance, and reconciliation.
· Responsible for the QHSE Policy, Company‘s values and ensures their implementation at all stores.
• Manage the whole Warehouse Operation (IB & OB) in Dry, Liquid, Cold Storage and VAS.
• Implement SOP’s and monitor the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement.
• Meeting and reporting RB defined KPI’s as per contract and time to time advised by Clients.
• Meets company reporting requirements on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
• Maintains the standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
• Communication effectively with other departments and senior management.
• Provide feedback to improve WMS for maximum capability.
• Ensure compliant health practices and monitor safety, security and housekeeping.
• Manage monthly roster and keep record for over time of labors.
• Coordination with client data processing officers for code conversion and upcoming sales strategy, toss activities and distributor’s priorities.
• Deliver continuous service operational and cost improvement in line with company targets.
• Played role with project execution team to run WH operations from beginning to till the time to ready for handover to regular team.
• Ensure proper replacement of damaged goods with sound stock, issuance of credit notes to customers against damaged/ expired/recall/ refused/return stock.
• Daily systematic Reconciliation with clients to ensure 100% stock accuracy (Internal System vs. Client System)
• Take up the inventory related issues with the clients for resolution.
• Regularly conducts inventory and transactional checks.
• Prepare & share daily activities reports for inventory. (Inbound activity report; to ensure accurate receiving & Outbound activity to ensure 100% dispatches).
• Preparation for quarterly Audits (Inventory audit, QSHE Audit & Technical Audit)
• Responsible to organize Damage, Quarantine, Expire and Remnant materials at all sites
• Ensure zero differences in stocks.
• Oversee Warehouse Operations.
• Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client.
• Maintaining items record, documents, necessary information and utilizing reports to project warehouse status
• Management of third party/co-packers offsite inventory.
• Implement the ERP process flow from Production to the end of pay bills.
• Provide the daily stock movement plan for next day shipments after comparing clients back orders
• Ensure on time replenishment for execute of shipments within target time.
• Identifying areas of improvement and establishing innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
• Conferring and coordinating activities with other departments inside the factory.
• Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
• Communicating job expectations and employees training.
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Implement the Health and Safety Policy, ensure safe working conditions and practices within the Warehouse.
• Determining staffing levels and assigning workload
• Handle incoming Raw Materials.
• Collaborate with marketing executives to ensure that new products reach the right markets at the optimal time.
• Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature.
• Ensure credit notes issuance and prepare claims for transporters; (mishandling of goods, shortage, leakage).
• Decide appropriate quantities of items to stock.
• Keeps the minimum level of stock in warehouse & reviewing stock lists on weekly basis to avoid any material shortage in warehouse from production side while shipments.
• Put together catalogs advertising products.
• Pre planning to fulfill the daily targets by assigning task.
• Overall data processing of inbound & outbound in ERP.
• DDS Analysis, Credit Notes, GRN Exceptions and managing Outward Gate Pass.
• Ensure on time provision of replenishment sheets to MHE operators and provide the pick lists for picking and ensure daily random cycle count after every dispatch.
• Ensure vehicle making, posting of DA’s (Dispatch Advice), issuance of gate pass, posting of inbound & outbound vehicles/DAs (GRN) Goods Received Notes through ERP Dashboard.
• Responsible to achieve the sales/dispatches target & keep the staff highly motivated to achieve the set goal every month/every day.
• Ensure on time provision of priority wise inbound outbound vehicles list to the team for offloading, loading and proper replacement of damaged goods with sound stock, issuance of credit notes to customers against damaged/ expired/recall/refused/return stock.
• Manage the Batches of Pharma items.
• Produced Reports and statistics on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Prepare the Weekly Operational Meeting Data (OPS Meeting)
• Producing reports based on (stock aging, vehicle turnaround, critical stock analysis, inbound outbound trend analysis).
• Conduct the safety briefing and safety trainings to update the warehouse staff with current safety requirements and to maintain safety standards.
• Develop and implement a logistics process.
• Mange and direct the transporters and devise the dispatches with in Pakistan.
• Coordination & follow ups with ASMs/ TSOs & distributors to ensure on time deliveries
• Monitor progress of major deliveries to ensure receipt.
• Responsible for client queries and ensure in time response.
• Warehouse Management System (WMS) Implementation.
• Complete use of ERP system.
• Supervise the Pickers, store keepers, MHE operators & Labor. (60 strength)
• Prepare daily activities reports.
• Manage the operational activity of IMT customers (International Modern Trade) and bundling Operations (VAS).
• Supervise the Replenishment, Picking, Loading and Trucking.
• Mange the Inbound while dispatches thru Express line to safe time & cost for company.
• Supervise the Put-away verification, Clubbing, Binning & housekeeping.
• Supervise the dispatches & arrangements of trucks according to the loading plan. Set by Service Provider, Transporter & Client.
• Manage the finished goods inventories by using the tools of ERP WMS (Warehouse Management System) interlinked with S.A.P. (System, Applications, and Products).
• Briefing seniors on the issues for that particular day/Weekly Meeting.
• Reconcile the Store record with head office on monthly basis.
• Prepare the store indent on time to maintain the stock level at main store.
• Prepare the daily record for all Receipts and issuance.
• Preparing the packing material stock report on daily basis and dispatch to head office.
• Keep the store record updated and replacements of small tools for monthly & Annual audit.
• Record the all correspondence of departments as per their requirement.
• Keeps the record of daily receiving from vendor/Purchaser.
• Outward and inward gate passes preparation.
• Maintains Tools record.