I am a top-performing leader with over five years’ experience overseeing entire life-cycle of supply chain and logistics from acquisition to distribution. Proficient in vendor qualification, negotiation, and relationship management, as well as departmental budgeting. A culturally aware business strategist, develop supplier relationships, and build consensus across multiple organizational levels, while operating in international environments. Recognized for excellence in sourcing and purchasing operations, effective at optimizing costs while maintaining quality and service levels. Ability to manage incoming/outgoing materials and supplies, while maintaining and updating multiple high-volume data resources.My key skills includes Warehouse Management, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Stock Management, Continuous Process Improvement, Logistics Operations, Purchase & Vendor Development, Cost Control/Reduction, Lean Management, Reporting & Documentation, Inventory Management, Team Building & Leadership and Problem ResolutionMy professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Hold full accountability for warehouse, logistics, vendor, and stock management activities. Design and deliver logistics support plan and carrier services, as well as supervise quoting and routing of daily loads in the most cost efficient way.· Developed and implemented new systems, best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimizations in order to grow the business.· Assured customer satisfaction by presenting selection options in categories at competitive prices and sourcing variety of items from different modes.
· Installed operating systems and applications, conducted technical training demonstrations, diagnosed clients’ issues, and ensured swift resolution while following company guidelines.
· Ensured smooth and safe running of systems while maintaining high performance standards.
· Ordered and maintained department inventory and provided reports/invoices to the management in a timely manner.
· Played an integral role in managing and maintaining purchasing and supply chain tasks of the organization.
· Improved underperforming areas and overall productivity within domain of responsibility.
· Safeguarded logistic operations by establishing and monitoring new operational procedures.
· Received, distributed, labeled, and stocked all incoming deliveries, according to company policies.
· Achieved bottom line results by managing finance, labor, and record keeping functions.
· Maintained a neat and organized stock and receiving/shipping area.