A professional Para-Legal working with a well reputed US company. Results-oriented, versatile, and team player with leadership skills.
I was shifted to the Legal Department at Cedar Financial for Paralegal duties because of my ability of giving attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Most of this role was about communication with the attorneys throughout the US and clients all over the globe.
This role helped me learn the below skills and I am performing fairly well for the given job.
• Client Communication: Try an understand the account in question. Getting into particulars of the case for complete understanding before approving the cases to go to our in-house attorney for filing of a law-suit. This also included negotiations on the rates.
• Attorney Onboarding: Try and find Attorneys from the existing inventory or The General Bar. Explaining them the particulars of the case and then finally furnishing the necessary documentation (Engagement Letters, Validation Documents etc.,).
• Pre-Litigation Efforts: Communicating with the debtor in adherence with the FDCPA about the debt to try and find an amicable solution before filing a law-suit.
• Court Correspondence: Attending Court hearing with our in-house attorney and maintaining records of the case(s). Corresponding about the existing case(s) for the receipt of documentation etc.
• Post-Litigation Efforts: Creating a successful enforcement plan on post-judgment accounts to satisfy the judgment. This includes the complete enforcement process.
Working on Emirates National Bank of Dubai and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank portfolios including fresh write-offs, vintage, skips and non-skips accounts for recovery. Exceptionally good with skip tracing.
Successfully recovered bad debts for several banks of the GCC including National Bank of Kuwait, FAB, RAK Bank, ADCB, Mashreq Bank, National Bank of Abu Dhabi and UBL. Establishing repayment schedules based on customers' financial situations. Recognizing delinquent accounts of customers and notifying them via E-mail and telephone, to solicit payment. Assisting the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information.
· Cleared FDCPA
· Won number of Player of the Month awards
Secured over USD 1 Million for company by recovering bad debts in two months
Increased sales, promoted loyalty, and catalyzed retention by providing best services. Retained effective team relationships with all support departments. Organized status reports, including activity, closings, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings. Kept accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up activities within assigned territory.
· Increased customer loyalty by providing high-touch customer service for about 100 customers per day.
· Received employee of the month award 7 times in 12 months along with incentives.
Technical Support Engineer and Admin Assistant at Pakistan School of Economics.
Experience of performing administrative tasks
Computerizing the college data
Making returns for admissions
Converting raw college data into organized data