I am a highly motivated professional with hands-on experience overseeing general accounting and auditing functions as well as analyzing financial data and processing transactions. Known as an empowering manager adept at leading and developing employees to foster team unity, thus optimizing efficiency and improving business processes. Possess hands-on experience in all facets of financial management, budgeting and forecasting, financial process streamlining, risk management, and corporate reporting. Optimize general accounting processes to include cash flow management, financial statement preparation, general ledger, account reconciliations, variance analysis, and audit management. Proven success in formulating comprehensive financial reports and delivering high-quality service to clients for attaining customer loyalty and satisfaction. Positioned to manage various audit projects, such as warehouse, after sale services, and marketing audit while serving as the member of audit team. A fast learner demonstrates excellent numerical, time management, organizational, interpersonal and communication abilities as flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details.
My key skills include Accounting Procedures, Budgeting & Forecasting, Bank Reconciliations, Market Audit/Reconciliations, Closing Reports Preparation, Financial Reporting & Analysis, Cash Handling, Incentive Calculations, Dealer Risk Evaluation & Reconciliation, Credit Controlling, PDC (Post-Dated Cheques) Management, Market/Retail Showrooms Audit, Risk Management, Financial Modeling, Profit & Revenue Optimization, Oracle, SAP (ERP System) and MS Office Suite
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
• Efficiently perform daily accounting functions including invoice processing, general ledger and journal entries preparation as well as account, dealer, and bank reconciliations.
• Render a keen eye for details for Budgeting, Forecasting, petty, and company sales cash management.
• Play an integral role in processing orders, managing PDC (post-dated Cheque), and providing reports to head office on various activities such as sales, collection, and risk management.
• Successfully collect and dispatch payment slips from sale team to the head office to ensure timely posting.
• Successfully examined accounting data, summarized financial status, collected information, and issued purchase orders and customer invoices to suppliers and clients.
• Created and assessed monthly and annual financial statements, audit reports, stock taking of warehouse and bank reporting documents.
• Rendered a keen eye for details for dealer reconciliation, market audit and compliance, retail showrooms and sales branch audit and compliance, after sale service’s audit, and credit notes verification.
• Delivered support to the audit team in managing audit projects of show rooms, logistics, and aftersales.
• Generated detailed reports on budgeting and forecasting to enhance performance by collaborating with the senior management.
• Competently analyzed, created, and revised financial statements while providing reports and data analysis to various internal stakeholders in a timely manner
• Provided strong recommendations to all team members regarding accounting-related activities.