Project management professional with 12 years practical experience in project planning, implementation and execution,Monitoring proven ability to support multiple projects with medium to high complexity, Consistent track record of on-time and on-quality delivery
· Project Manager will be overall responsible for project management
· Project Manager will coordinate all team members and provide technical assistance in project implementation according to set objectives
· Support line manager in developing weekly reports, monthly reports, and quarterly reports
· To work as a focal person for the project and lead interventions in district shikarpur
· To ensure project planning execution, and time management, for all targets and set goals
· Provide overall orientation and vision of project to all team members and partners
· Responsible to Liaoning in the targeted districts with government and other stakeholders
· Identify local partners and assist them to provide support in project activities
· To engage local youth, Schools, CBOs, NGOs, for quality input and ensure outreach and scope or work
· Support and supervise process of identification and strengthens sports clubs organize sports tournaments at local and district level
· Organize trainings for sports clubs on peace and sports management
· Responsible to verify all field work, documentation data made or reported
· Responsible for project related financial management and effective utilization of resources including staff
· Assist program and M&E Units for any field level support as and when required
· Budget tracking during implementation of project
· Support in Developing IEC material related to awareness on peace and sportsmanship
· Timely conduct measles campaign readiness assessment at district level using WHO tool according to schedule individually or in coordination with district Polio Eradication Officer as advised
· Timely conduct measles campaign readiness assessment at UC level using WHO tool according to schedule individually or in coordination with PEI staff in as many UC as possible.
· Assist DPEC and DHMT in assigning UC level PEI staff or other available eligible individual to conduct UC level periodic readiness assessment using WHO tool.
· Compile UC level assessment findings in the District dashboard and present to the DPEC and DHMT for review and corrective action.
· Monitor quality of preparatory activities (trainings/orientations, management meetings, waste management, AEFI management, data management etc.) conducted at district, tehsil and UC level using prescribed tools and share the findings with DPEC, DHMT and Provincial NPO/TO and Measles Consultant.
· Conduct Rapid Convenience Assessment (RCA) using prescribed tool during Measles campaign as per guideline
· Conduct supervision of the measles campaign using observers’ checklist as per guideline
· Coordinate with DPEC and DHMT for recording and follow-up of minutes of meetings held at district level for Measles campaign
· Assist in coordination with DPCR for facilitating smooth ﬁeld data collection on time and reporting at higher level
· Assist in district, tehsil and UC level activities e.g. Trainings of health workers and supervisors, doctors, volunteers, advocacy meetings etc. and prepare reports
· Assist in preparing Measles SIA technical report for the district at the end of the survey.
· Monitor Post SIA survey training and field data collection activities to be done by 3rd party for quality assurance using specific tools developed by WHO
· To manage and develop client support services which include service staff training,· Outreach services, drop-in centre,· Sexual health product distribution clinical services,· Social support groups, distribution of IEC materials.· To ensure that all current laws, regulations and policies with relation to employment of staff is adhered to· To attend meetings, seminars and workshops as necessary to the post.· To ensure that regular reports are produced regarding the service activities of the project,· Effective monitoring is conducted according to the guidelines of the agency.· Any other duties compatible with the post as required by the project· To abide by all the policies and procedures of the agency and to actively promote anti-discriminatory practice in all areas of their work.