I have diverse experience in community development, Planning, community feedback system monitoring and evaluation, reports, etc, I have relevant Qualification MA social work, in INGO I have more ten year experience, To achieve an Facilitation role pursuing a career in Social Development, Human Rights, Gender Development and Capacity Building, and to become a part of professionally well-equipped organization to utilize and explore my knowledge to contribute in the Organization development all community level.
19th July to still continue Grant Thornton consulting (PVT
Title: Financial/ Procurement/M&E analyst District Malakand
Role and responsibility
• Participation in training and pilot test session organized by GTCPL project team
• Meeting with key stake holder at field level, keep active liaison with Chatral TA team and sharing minutes of meeting.
• Performing Community Based Organization (CBO) assessment as per approved field plan by using the provide checklist a minimum of two CBOs assessment will be carried out during each working day there by caring 44 CBOs assessment during each month
• Assisting the GTCPL project team an finalizing early warning reports
• Assessing the GTCPL project team and finalizing quarterly and annual progress report
August 2008– Nov 2018 Plan International Pakistan, Vehari
Title community Development Facilitator
1) Monitoring and Accountability
Conducted FGDs and IDI on Plan program Education, health, child labor, Pakistan Approach Total Sanitation (PATS) Child rights situational analysis at district level
Developed and facilitated the Community Feedback System in concerned communities with the CBO’s
Prepared Beneficiaries tracking sheet and frequently updated and shared with the relevant departments and persons
Prepared weekly M&E reports about various project activities for submission to line manger
2) Trained CBOs/ Community forum members on community problems like community Led Total Sanitation and School Led Total Sanitation, Education, child Gender and development, Child rights and child protection.
Facilitate CBOs, Forums and Committees in mentioned District and facilitated for registration with Social welfare department.
Facilitated TOTs on different themes e.g. CCCD, Children participation, Child protection, Livelihoods, Education, Union council development planning.
Developed training calendar for CSOs and CBOs with consultation of them and finalized as per requirement
2. Mobilization and Facilitation
Facilitated the communities for rights and child protection based approach to development and formed the community forums/CBOs and committees.
Support and capacity building CBCPM (Community Based Child Protection Mechanism)
Capacitate Children forums regarding child protection issues, links with Child protection committee and other stake holder
Support child protection committee on report mechanism to line department.
Developed community Feedback system for child rights and child protection Issues.
Facilitate the CBOs and forums in Community Development Plan
Facilitate the community in Office establishment of CBOs, record Keeping, budgeting and proposal development.
• I was responsible of focus group discussion with people
• Questionnaire Developing, pre-testing Questionnaire in the field
• Qualitative and Quantitative Research, Manual Preparation
• Staff haring for field
• Arranging training for field work of STIs, Monitoring and feed back to field Staff
• Checking the Questionnaire of Quantity Research, as a supervisor of Peshawar Team during Pre-testing of Questionnaire, work as a Enumerator in Lahore for STIs Project
• Analyze the Focus group discussion and In-depth Interview for Qualitative Research
• Logistic Support to Field Staff and Office Work and also compiling reports Lead the team and reported to Director, Population Council