Versatile professional with excellent organizational skills.
Hired, trained and supervised small team of administrative staff members.
Coordinated meetings, events and conference including the hiring of security service, protocol, catering services and arrangement of meeting space.
Set up travel arrangements, itineraries, airline reservations, shuttle service and hotel accommodations.
Served as liaison between senior management, law enforcement agencies, customers, colleagues and vendors to streamline flow of information.
Prepared expense reports, presentations and any press release.
Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems same time for Karachi – Lahore and Islamabad for 24/7 operations.
• Maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Procurement system building and mak
• As administrator oversee all administrative management duties of organization.
• Responsible for state of the art studio maintenance and daily inspections.
• Responsible for the moke radio station maintenance.
• Responsible for all digital gadgets inventory control, maintenance and service e.g. latest professional video cameras, IPODs and editing suits.
• State of the art MAC computer lab and latest news room systems maintenance, software up gradation and service with MIS professional team.
• Team work in collaboration with technical, electrical and MIS staff to keep equipment maintain and up to date on monthly basis.
• Residential block maintenance and inventory record keeping on daily basis, the project was consist of about 36 state of art room which can be compared with any five star hotel in Pakistan.
• Complete fleet management for organization transport and 3rd party transport as per
• As in charge of the facility created fair policies and procedures for vendor’s record management.
• Individually responsible for arrangements of workshops, events and security plans.
• Individually responsible for arrangements of
• Airport pickups in odd timings, registration, transportation and smooth hotel check inn process of national and international faculties and students.
• Prepare budgets.
• Responsible for office supplies and stationaries for workshop participants and international trainers.
• Letter of appreciation from ICFJ (Int. center for journalist) Washington, USA. Against best logistic support for Media conference held at Karachi in April, 2017)
• Letter of appreciation and cash rewards from MEDILL, USA students exchange program against best logistic support (Held at Karachi and Lahore in April, 2016).
• Purchasing of ADOBE software from market on maximum discounted rates for training session related with video editing (Held at IBA city campus Karachi)
• Cash reward against best logistic support for Alumni summit held
• Responsible for making plans of the event keeping the mind the requirements.
• Responsible for managing supplier relationships and ordering and production of products, equipment and items.
• Communicate with the client regularly and understanding their needs, event expectations and requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service, quality delivery and exceptional project quality.
• Travel on the site to inspect the ongoing arrangements, preparations and the changes needed to suit the need of the program.
• Plan the event according to the budget and make sure that spending are as per plan.
• Responsible for providing leadership, direction and motivation to the project team and ensure that they are performing their duties as delegated.
• Responsible for handling finances, accounts and other kinds of paperwork.
• Responsible to see to it that the event goes smoothly and has no glitches. Coordinated Operational Excellence Communication Team. Designed and implemented new communication
• Solely responsible for the coordination of Board of Directors meeting, including presentations, travel, facility
• Acted as communication liaison with parent company
• Facilitated integration of company into culture of new parent company, including policies, systems and personnel
• Coordinated employee transitions associated with location closure. Organized trips to new location in hopes of incumbents choosing to relocate. Managed logistics for mid-level executives during the confidential phase of shut- down