I am a strategic-minded HSE management professional with extensive experience directing health, safety, and training operations in the diverse environment. I am adept at spearheading high-value projects within budget and time constraints. Robust technical understanding with an outstanding reputation in HSE market. I am instrumental in directing all aspects of health and safety, while reducing running costs to maximise profits and productivity. Proven ability to build and develop productive teams and streamline processes related to profitability and quality. Pro-active in emerging initiatives to customer fundamentals, while striving continuously to exceed goals in the HSE market. Astute in implementing HSE leadership development strategies, and standards; identifying probable risks and hazards, and preventing accidents. Capable of confidently interfacing with other professionals, staff, and high-profile business clients. Demonstrate ability to monitor changes, identify and mitigate risks of non-compliance and build long-term working relations by motivating employees.
My key skills includes HSE Standards, Food Hygiene Procedures, Project Management, Accident Investigations, Plant Maintenance, PTW System Implementation, Hazards Identification, Process Improvements, Site Supervision, Incident Investigation, Team Leadership & Building
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Making SOP's and their implementation
Work permit & LOTOTO
Hazop study of plant
Fire fighting system installation
Implementation of SMS.
Play an integral role in assessing and evaluating risk of plant premises and steering HSE performance review meetings to oversee waste as per EMS. Conduct emission analysis of the plant and HSE drills for the organization in accordance with business plans. Hold full accountability for incident, accident, and near miss investigation reporting, traffic management, and firefighting equipment inspection. Function in close collaboration with all government regulatory authorities and third party agencies to streamline all safety activities.
· Ensured delivery of exemplary standards of HSE performance while directing training session among employees and executing company’s SOPs to facilitate an incident-free culture.
· Led and completed HSE audits while following HSE policies for organization via collaboration with team members.
· Successfully installed and examined fire detection and fighting systems at the plant as well as steered health and hygiene inspections of different facilities of Industry to resolve issues and fix faults in a timely manner.
Rendered keen eye for details to examine safety related documents, reports, and issues, determine workers’ safety concerns, and organize OSHA-mandated evaluations of the site. Produced, analyzed, and submitted all safety reports, documents, reports and issues to related government institutions. Efficiently administered all communications with government departments in regards of safety.
· Assured hazard-free environment by assessing project sites, approving subcontractor safety plans, and devising safety guidelines and programs.
· Promoted safe practices on site while leading investigations on accidents and verifying equipment to ensure quality.
· Delivered robust support to the management in developing and devising construction health and safety plan and steering project planning meetings in liaison with construction managers.
· Ensured accurate diagnosis and swift resolution of issues related to hazardous materials or waste by developing and retaining health and safety communication structures.
Prepared and provided daily & monthly HSE reports to the management in a timely manner. Supervised HSE policies, HSE & firefighting equipment’s inspections at plant locations in compliance with all the HSE Requirements on the plant. Directed training session on HSE & Fire Fighting among employees and evaluated performance to achieve desired results.
· Promoted HSE culture through execution of root cause analysis, corrective actions, and workforce work on sites.
· Steered HSE performance review meetings and health & hygiene inspections of various facilities of the industry.