A career spanning of 7 years’ plus of professional experience;
• 08 Months 26-Nov-2018 to till date – THE CITY SCHOOL – Acct. Manager
• 08 Months 01-March-2018 to 15 Nov-2018 – PAK VIRK INDUSTRIES – Acct. Manager
• 3 Years - April 2015 to Jan 2018 - K.M. Ashraf & Sons (private) Limited – Asst. Internal Audit
• 2 Years – June 2013 to March 2015 – PKF F.R.A.N.T.S. Chartered Accountants – External audit officer.
A management professional five years Plus of exceptional track record in handling high and low aspects of financial accounting and auditing.
My core expertise includes (but not limited to):
• Pre- audit of payroll with reconciliation on every month and analysis with previous month efficiently & effectively.
• Pre- audit of wages on weekly basis through approved rate & make sure the reconciliation with PPC booking chart.
• Verification of sales and purchases through approved rates and physical movements.
• Pre- audit of all duly prepared and signed vouchers, along with supporting documents, highlighting the shortcomings and making recommendations.
• Observation of the flow of transactions on Oracle based Accounting System.
• Observation of monthly stock taking of raw material, work-in-process and finished stocks.
• Periodic review of Standard Operating Procedures and ensure that they have been followed properly.
• Review of the reconciliations of production / sales with consumption of materials prepared by the management.
• Analysis of various reports generated from the Oracle based Accounting System.
I was connected with the city school as “ACCOUNTS MANAGER” of the acct department and reported directly to principal of the school and head office.
Maintain the head imprest accounts as per the policy of the head office.
Prepared the bank reconciliation monthly basis and report directly to
Head office team as well as the principal.
Maintain the petty cash account.
Prepare the fee challan on periodic basis as per the instruction of head
On daily basis follow-up fee challan and report to principal.
Prepare the reconciliation of fee challan month of end.
Keeping the students personal file and checking randomly base.
Prepare quarterly budget monitoring report.
I was connected with PAK VIRK INDUSTRIES,SIALKOT as “ACCOUNTS MANAGER” of the acct department and reported directly to BOD of the company.
• Development of ERP with the help of IT and execute after finalize
is in my responsibility as well as analysis checks ,controls and review all
Areas where we understand that this areas is in week mood.
• Preparation of Budget for the upcoming order
• Prepare monthly, quarterly budget monitoring report.
• To administer petty cash account
• Prepare and process payment/Receipt vouchers and all types of vouchers.
• Prepare and maintain Ledgers/Cash Books of accounts.
• Maintain all financial records of the order.
• Handling the admin work.
• Checking and keeping of all agreements, records related to office premises and rented vehicles of the company.
• Keep and handle all HR records.
Manufacturer & Exporter of Textile Apparel & Sports Goods
I was associated with K.m. Ashraf & Sons (pvt) Ltd, Sialkot as “Assistant Manager Internal Auditor” of the department and reported directly to Manager and BOD of the company.
• Responsible for the overall planning, execution and reporting on the operational, financial, compliance and other control-related audit/reviews of the company as an assistant to manager.
• Designed test of controls and substantive procedures for detailed & investigative verification of accounting and inventory transactions, as per required by manager and reported results to BOD & CEO.
• Verified the standalone & consolidated balance sheet, profit and loss account, cash flow statement, payment and receipt account in accordance with IFRS and local regulations.
• Verified the recording, classification financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and IFRS and ISA’s.
• Devised a risk based strategy to verify the Purchases in the purchase flow, payments to vendors, payroll and contractor’s payments, commercial sales, issuance and consumption of materials, along with the manager.
• Cooperated with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing.
• Reviewed the documentation of SOP’s of the company. Identified control and processes weaknesses and proposed recommendations for approval by manager and BOD.
• Reviewed and critically analyzed the open ERP and highlighted the anomalies in the current system flows and documentation in place.
And such those & sudden assignments who is assign by the BOD / CEO / Audit Manager of the Co.
Assistant Internal Auditor
PKF F.R.A.N.T.S Chartered Accountant - Sialkot-June 2013 to March 2015
I worked at PKF F.R.A.N.T.S Chartered Accountants International (Sialkot Pakistan), an international public practice and advisory firm with global presence. I was responsible for directly reporting to Job In charge as well as audit manager and finalizing the assurance and other engagements.
I was assigned the following major responsibilities:
• Initial planning of the job, identification of control risk, major process and key risky areas during the process.
• Conducting and reviewing a number of assurance assignments which included planning, budgeting, organizing, controlling and reviewing the entire job, understanding internal controls and conducting system reviews with the objective of recommending improvements.
• Planning and scheduling of audit programs and ensuring timely completion of audits with the use of PKF F.R.A.N.T.S Audit Methodology.
• Extensive application of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s) and reviewing financial statements to ensure compliance therewith.
• Promoting firm’s quality control procedures and policies in order to ensure compliance with independence and ethical requirements as issued by IFAC.