To obtain a challenging position in a high quality engineering environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations.
Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
Handles expenses and billing cycles.
Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents.
Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed.
Responsiblities of Procurement Engineer.
Following all the guidelines of procurement as per sop's of the company.
Manages staff expense requests.
Interacts with directors and carries out their requests.
Assists in purchase orders and invoicing.
Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests.
Maintain payroll records of the employee on daily basis.
Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries.
Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
Job Function: Administration
Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
Perform technical/ product training for sales people, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts.
Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target accounts comfortable and successful at selling lighting controls.
Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases.
Travel to project sites to perform start-up, integration, and training services
Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or charitable causes
Solicit orders for goods and services over the telephone
Explain the product or service to potential customers
Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
Handle customer questions
Obtain customer information including names and addresses
Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
Input order details into the computer system
Record customer details and details of transaction
The Project envisages the diversion of Neelum waters through tunnels at Nauseri about 41 km upstream of
Muzaffarabad and out falling in Jhelum River Chatter Aklasc in AJ&K, where the powerhouse will be located.Construction of 969 MW Power House.
• Formal disaster response/recovery workshops. First aid and/or CPR.
• Training In-house training (e.g., hands-on sessions focused on specific topics, “tabletop” disaster exercises, or mock disasters).
• Individual use of books and articles on disaster response, salvage, recovery, and rehabilitation.
• Individual use of online resources (such as listservs and web sites) to stay current with new developments in
• Disaster response, salvage, and recovery methods for collections.
• Handling wet and damaged collections. Recovery procedures and the use of equipment.
• Workplace health and safety (relating to emergency response).
• Proper use of protective clothing and equipment.
• Hazards of exposure to mold.
• Crisis counseling
Control power-generating equipment.
Read charts, meters, and gauges to monitor voltage and electricity flows.
Check equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems.
Adjust controls to regulate the flow of power start or stop generators, turbines, and other equipment as
Chart out plans to visit residents of a specified city
• Create survey sheets or work on predefined surveys to gather census information
• Conduct an extensive and thorough visual survey of areas that need to be covered during the census taking procedure
• Contact people through telephone, email and in person to obtain pertinent data
• Physically travel to residents’ homes to interview them
• As questions pertaining to name, age, religious preference and state of residency
• Explain the objectives of surveys and their procedures to people who are to be interviewed
• Interpret interview questions to assist people in understanding them and providing eloquent answers
• Assist people in filling out survey forms and explaining items on survey forms
• Double check information on survey forms or information pads to ensure the accuracy of information
• Identify and report any issues that may arise while attempting to obtain valid data
• Compile, record and code information derived from specified forms into a predefined database
• Ensure that supervisor is kept abreast of completed assignments and progress
• Analyze the authenticity of information provided by ensuring direct contact with each family member within a family
• Ensure that repeat visits are performed in case a family member is not present in the first instance
• Compile reports of information derived from census activities and ensure that they vetted by the supervisor.