Utilizes a proactive approach to overcome hindrances and implement prudent financial management. A compassionate team leader encourages personal and professional growth for all to succeed. I being a professional act diligently and meet my ethical principles. I am keen on following the rules and would implement in my working environment despite requiring any dynamic changes would be adaptive easily.
The SOS Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. is the leading security services company complementing the public sector apparatus to protect the life and property of the citizens of Pakistan. For the last two decades, SOS Pakistan has become one of the best and vast radius land services Provider Company in Pakistan. SOS Leads with four segments (Guarding, Cash in Transit, Cash Management system, Security Alarm System) & two Subsidiaries: Olive International, SOS Technologies.
My job responsibilities include:
· Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
· Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
· Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing monthly, annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
· Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
· Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
· Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
· Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department. It provides insights into the financial health of the organization
Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
A passion to contribute to Pakistan's Livestock and agriculture sector, with objective to provide trusted animal feeds, fodder seeds and customized nutrition solutions to help maximize the performance of small and commercial farmers. Maxim works closely with industry pioneers like World Wide Sires (WWS), Elders, Artex, Selected Seeds and more. Maxim is aggressively expanding its export interests in the Asian and Middle East Markets. They also started work in Srilanka & Kenya.
My job responsibilities include:
Working in the environment of ERP (SAP Business One) in which,
Finalization & submission of stock hypothecation report to bank on 1st week of every month.
Supervision of adjustment of stock-taking variations after conducting stock take audit by 1st week of every month for the incorporation of impact in monthly accounts.
Inventory input-output reconciliation by 15th of every month and share the report with GM and Finance Manager.
Execution of sale & cost audit on a monthly basis before finalization of management accounts and document the observations.
Identification of slow-moving, deadstock and unutilized assets on a quarterly basis.
Managing sectional work (payable) to ensure accuracy, quality, timely processing of documents and close books by the 20th of every month.
Circulation of 60 days long outstanding vendor advances to supply chain on a monthly basis
Supervision of daily cash book by ensuring zero errors, approval of all cash vouchers by ensuring compliance of all signature, assigning of relevant GL accounts in cash vouchers. & maintain the cash Conversion cycle.
Preparation of Provisional Accounts by 3rd of every month to ensuring 95% accuracy.
Manage all receivable operations with the supervision of approving sale order, invoice, incoming payments posting, ledgers & bank Reconciliations,
Floating Customer balancing twice in a month to sector heads, G.M & M.D also
Secure a clean Audit Report to be audited externally by PWC.
Worked in the environment of ERP Microsoft dynamics Ax 2012 R3. Project coordinator of R&D, design & implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 in the organization at group level.
Previously worked over Texware AccountIT, a renowned Accounting software of textile industry in Pakistan.
My current responsibilities include:
Responsible to Manage company’s all kind of sales including the final products, bi-products and wastes and leftover. Sale Tax Invoices, their debit/credit note issues, their Commissions & their Tax adjustments
Management of Accounts payable, with accounts reconciliation of vendors.
Management of Accounts Receivables, with account reconciliation of clients
Preparation of work in process details, monthly sales and purchases accumulated figures for giving assistance to G.M accounts in finalization of monthly accounts.
Responsible to provide annual sales and purchases of the company to external auditors with all supporting documents to prove authenticity of all data.
Manage all kind of cash transactions at group level & also reconcile it with their ledgers on monthly basis
Manage site staff salaries, their expenses, verify book keeping and finalized report with their on monthly basis also reconcile on quarterly basis.
Reconciliation of inter-company transactions on quarterly basis & resolve all kind of issues from subordinates
Responsible for Formulation of Internal controls, Procedures and day to day polices
Performed Audit and Relevant Work In:-
ASIA GHEE MILLS (PVT) LTD ABCO TECHNICAL (SKF GROUP)
SHABBIR EDIBLE OIL & FEED MILLS SHUJABAD GROUP OF INDUSTRIES
My job responsibilities include:
· Ensure compliance with established internal control procedure by examining records, reports, and documentation
· Maintain internal control system by updating the auditing program, recommending new policies and procedures
· Prepare special audit and control report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing operating information
· Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related result as needed
· Preparation & Filing of Tax Returns