Energetic and creative professional having more than Five years of diversified experience in the areas of Supply chain, Monitoring Evaluation & Capacity Building in all over Pakistan. I have firsthand experience of integrated data management systems and support impact analysis for HIV & AIDS , including the use of real-time platforms to access and use Injecting Drug users data for action; Generate strategic information for comprehensive program plans and promote the use of appropriate tools and guidelines related to M&E framework, SOPs guidelines in order to produce situation updates, performance scorecards and high quality technical papers and reports; I am well conversant with proven participatory development capacity building processes with special emphasis on health related issues.
1. Conduct physical monitoring of the projects as per field monitoring plans and submits comprehensive reports to M&E manager.
2. Assist in tracking progress against targets; analyze data sets and making recommendations for enhanced program planning, coordination and management of the project.
3. Assist in analyzing monitoring and evaluation data for inclusion in the quarterly reports to be submitted to the LFA and the Global Fund.
4. Develop, revise, and deliver training to site staff on Implementation Services of HIV Prevention and Harm Reduction and Strategies to access maximum targeted Population and train the staff regarding field protocols and organizational mechanism.
5. Assist and Support for CoPC+ site establishment in terms of spot identification and clients searching through Level -1 & Level-2 Mapping.
6. To maintain the Supporting Documents, Monthly Reports, Contract between Sub Recipients & Principal Recipients, Management Letters and monitoring visit reports.
7. Monitor projects implementation reports received from SRs and Project sites on regular basis to assure identify missing data or inconsistencies and report back such errors to respective entities.
8. To assist component coordinators to prepare district-wise targets at the end of Each Quarter / Phase or when it is needed.
1. Maintain consolidate record of all types of Stores Inward and Store outward.
2. Supervision of all types of Loading, Un-Loading, Making of Packing List, Labeling and Case Marking.
3. Maintain consolidate record of all type of Inventories of Stores (Fortnightly, Monthly and Quarterly).
4. Work proficiently on all types of data basis like LMIS (Logistics Management Information System) and generate the periodic report on a monthly basis to assess the consumption of stock.
5. Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas.
6. Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
7. Labelling & tagging the goods that have arrived at the warehouse.
8. Monitoring stock levels (Buffer Zones).
9. Respond to queries regarding status of goods in the warehouse and deliveries as well.
10. Ensure the warehouse adheres to all safety requirements as per the organizations policy.
11. Assess the availability of space in the warehouse to ensure that all goods in the warehouse are properly stacked / stored in compliance with organizations procedures.
1. Managing flow of data and record keeping of inventory procured
2. Support the work of logistic and Procurement;
3. Preparing all kinds of financial vouchers
4. Assists the management related to the traveling claims
5. Updating files of administration and ensure all necessary documents are placed in files.
6. To follow up Income Tax payments, Challan Forms and their summary to the Tax Office