To obtain professional and technical excellence through sincerity and hard work in professional and caring organization that provides a promising progression.
I am working as an accounts management executive.
My JD's are
1. Placing work plan for all employees
2. Downloading EOBs from different portals
3. EOB posting
4. Charges creation (E-superbills & Super bills)
5. Posting of ERAs received by different insurances
6. Usage of super coder
7. Resubmission of claims after denials
8. Resubmission of paper claims
9. Medicaid portal submission
10. Analysis of ICDs and CPT codes
11. Getting eligibilities of patients form different portals of insurances
12. Rule addition against different tasks
13. Sending summaries to clients on daily and weekly basis
14. Working on problem list cases
15. Denial handling
16. Fixing denials on permanent basis
17. Looking after of IC tickets
18. Calling to the insurances for claim status, disputing and reprocessing
19. Usage of Medicare IVR for claim status
20. Medical records submission
21. Resubmission of claims with required referral or authorization
I am doing job as an Accountant at Verdant Advertisement Private Ltd.
I am performing the following tasks.
1. Making Balance Sheets
2. Income & Loss Statements
3. Bank Reconciliation
4. Daiy General Entries
5. Making of Ledgers
6. Accounts Receiveable and Payble
During my stay at Technology Sight I was entitled to perform following duties.
Backup of Data
And other MS Office related tasks.
During Stay in Mobilink i have performed Outbound and Inbound duties.
In Outbound i have done.
2. Awareness Calls
3. Worked as Team Backup
4. Meeting Daily Targets
5. Maintaining KPIs
6. Daily Reporting to Team Lead
And in Inbound.
1. I was supposed to answers customers queries over the helpline.
2. First call Resolution
3. Activation and Deactivation of Different Packages
4. Generating emails to managers and related departments for cutomers problem resolving.
Worked at Advoice as AME.
1. Bringing clients to the office
2. Providing quality work to the clients as per commitment
3. Visiting clients