A Highly Skilled and Qualified Project Management Professional with over 6 years of experience in practicing Agile and Waterfall Methodologies in various Enterprise, Website, and Mobile Application development projects. Led diverse teams of different sizes to complete objectives on given timelines and successfully deliver projects within the budget. Organized and detail-oriented with proactive and hard-working nature.
• Lead and Manage the delivery of the Project from kick-off till completion.
• Prepare complete Project Plan on MS Projects and sync it with JIRA for time writing of resources and tracking cost parameters and timelines.
• Prepare cost of Change Requests, conducting daily scrum with the team, and manage the execution of Agile ceremonies.
• Cross-functional coordination between Sales, Finance, Development, and QA.
• Prepare weekly Project Status reports highlighting Issues and forecasting upcoming risks with RAG Status to the management.
• Ensure Payment Milestones are met on time. Resolve conflict management and other delivery issues by performing root cause analysis.
Authoritative Websites (Build in 14 Business Days) on WordPressRequirement Gathering and Plan implementation on Monday Dashboard by applying Agile Methodology.
Maintain appropriate budget and billing expectations.
Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
Communicate with the team on Slack and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues. Risk Management & Resource Management.
Review and resolve all support tickets on Front Inbox with the help of the development team.
Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team on Google Meet or Zoom, to ensure strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
Develop Project work scope, planning and workflow scheduling. Making Project Proposal Reports.
Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Development, and QA).
Project tracking, requirement gathering and analysis. Resource Management
Making Timesheets from worksnap. Daily, weekly & monthly Progress Reports. Making Sprints and Visual Management Kanban Boards on JIRA and updating tasks. Creating and updating tickets on teamwork and asana.
Communication with the client on Slack Channels, Teamwork, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom.
Review orders on Amazon seller central & Product's website for order tracking & refund.
Writing articles for client's website Mpire Solutions.
Preparing knowledgebase, manuals on CRM for customer issue management & video training.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service North America, the core responsibilities are:
â€¢ Provide Support to North American, Canadian & UK Clients regarding companyâ€™s product, ERP Software a customized solution.
â€¢ Provide proactive customer follow-up & issue management. Collaborate with other teams to expedite resolutions.
â€¢ Setup Customer Ticket Portal ID through Infor CRM Web Access. Creating DRC Logins for customers on their request.
â€¢ Problem diagnostic and troubleshooting of Windows, Desktop Applications and Business Application. Customer Account Management.
â€¢ Divisions based tickets creation on Infor CRM of Emails, Voicemails & issue escalation to concerned team.
â€¢ Render remote support through Bomgar & Remote Desktop Connection.
â€¢ Unlocking Parts, Work Order & Sales Quote Record Locks through Astra Software by accessing it using VMware Horizon Client.
â€¢ Uploading articles at Zendesk Knowledge Base through command Prompt.
Dealing with UK Based clients, providing Technical service to both amateur and professional, diagnosing problems and offering advice and solutions related to Network, hardware, software and system.
Responsibilities and Achievements
Installation and configuration of Microsoft SQL Server with users rights in SQL server authentication mode.
Restore databases, create login users for database and giving rights accordingly.
Coordinating with UK Based Clients & resolving their issuethrough remote access.
Configure client's server machine with Dynamic DNS to use the database route statically.
Familiar with support ticket, call center, and knowledge-based systems.
Provide End-User support and Technical Assistance. Provide Software & Mobile App Support.
Work on CRM to maintain complain history cases, task of customers and check client's insights.
• Served as a single point of contact b/w Client (Ericsson) & LCC, represented South Region
• Delivered the project with success from LCC end which led to not only extension of the project in terms of duration but also expansion in terms of work area.
• Provide solutions to all logistical, technical issues to on-field teams & train subordinates.
• Maintain a daily record of Activities & Equipment Inventory.
• Ensured project goals are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe & budget parameter.
• Customer Complains Handling, propose solution on corporate customer complains.
• Post Processing, Making Reports & analyzing logs of activities performed.
• Strong coordination & follow-up between Client & Team. Keep client informed of progression of issues.
• Drive Testing, Walk Testing, Resolving Corporate Client Network Complaints, And Conducting Live Network Activities.
• To perform Pre & Post Drive Test of clusters/single site.
• RF Coverage optimization (Hard Optimization) using antenna tilt and azimuth, fine tuning for optimal coverage overlap and reduction of pilot pollution by EcNo and RSCP improvements.
• To identify Swap (Complete and Partial Swap Identification) in sites and cure the swap after close analysis
• Evaluate the drive plots, analyze the Pilot Pollution for 3G network.
• Performed 3G & LTE Throughput test on Uplink and Downlink using both FTP and HTTP servers.
• Collecting data such as RSRP, RSRQ and CINR from the field & performed CSFB Test (call switch fall back)
• MOS testing using Nemo Outdoor.
• Installation & trouble shooting of Cell Fi & FEMTO Cell.
• Effective collaborations with units such as FOP, Sales, NOC, PS core, FAB and etc.