Dear Hiring Manager,
I am an accomplished administrative professional with Master of Business Administration MBA Marketing .
Also get award of fast food restaurant management diploma from skills development council govt of Pakistan.
My accomplishments and qualifications are further detailed in my CV. I have provided high-level support in a variety of industries and across multiple functional areas.
I love exploring new markets, networking & connecting with people. In exchange, I offer exceptional attention to detail, highly developed communication skills, and a talent for managing complex projects with a demonstrated ability to priorities and multitask.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the value that I can bring to your organisation.
Munawar Hussain Shah
As a Property Consultant, Connecting people to Property for buy - sell - rent - lease.
The purpose of the job is to deliver the trainings of CEF-Quran Curriculum to the teachers of Private and Government schools in a district lodhran. Ensuring the teaching quality and effectiveness of teaching practices on schools.
Duties & Responsibilities-
Traning Need analysis conducting Teacher trainings
classroom Observation and teaching Quality audits record keeping of Traning Cources/activities coordinating with sales, Regional team for trainings use of IT tools i-e Ms Office (Word, Excel,Powerpoint), emails help in Sales maximization implementation of CEF Quran Syllabus. Doing Marketing of Fahmul Quran and Tajved ul Quran Course Books to schools. Giving guidelines and support and training to schools teacher and owners director.
Selling spices, juices and biscuits cookies and tea to retailers and wholesale customers
Also making recovery on time with good execution. managing sales marketing team of delivery and order booker.
Main job Tasks & Responsibilities as an Enterprise Key Account Executive – SME Commercial:
• Establish, maintain and develop the company’s presence in the corporate sector to generate new business and retaining the existing corporate clients by providing exclusive customer service to gain customer satisfaction.
• Seeking new business ventures; identifying competitive edge and developing customize solutions for SMB Corporate Sector
• Bringing revenue generating customers on board
• Generating more sales from the existing client and ensuring their confidence level remain intact to make them stay on board by giving them quality customer services
Selling and achieving set targets of: - Prepaid – Postpaid - Enterprise Solutions – MNP - VAS (value-added service) - Internet Devices
New Business Development:
• Meeting monthly sales targets as approved by Management
• Exploring and driving new growth venues through existing client base
• Timely identification of problems and duly managing customer service establishments that leads to new referrals and fresh activation
• Revenue assurance as per management assigned targets
• Taking steps to enhance the existing client age revenue as well as from prospective clients
• To keep a regular track of corporate activation / disconnections and the reason for the above
• Formulate (strategies) tactics for customer retention and prevention of churn to other competitors taking necessary action to resolve service, billing or any other issues while that may cause customer dissatisfaction.
Responsibilities include in Fast Food, Arabic and Casual Dining in Dubai.
Carry out maintenance on all restaurant equipment and records
Manage and oversee all storage supplies for the restaurant
Supervise kitchen and dining room activity to ensure customer satisfaction always
Schedule activities (including shifts) for the restaurants staff according to the restaurants standards or guidelines
Review employee performance record and provide training to help improve their (employees) performance, when necessary
Make sure that the restaurant attains every form of licensing requirement, like liquor licenses, and quickly attend to repairs that have to be made within the restaurant.
delivery management and catering management also managing.
Main job Tasks & Responsibilities at Following outlets of AFC Multan - Lahore - Sarghodha - Rawalpindi Pakistan.
• It also includes in my activities as a business managers within fast food restaurant business sector, including overseeing: finance- human resources – marketing – quality assurance operations – sales – Event management – Advertising & Promotions.
• Responsible for maintenance of a desired level of quality in a service or product, especially by means of attention to every stage of the process of delivery or production.
• Operational management: Organizing stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security. Providing complete support in retail sales promotions and marketing management.
• Financial management: Planning and working to budgets, maximizing profits & achieving sales targets set by head office, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls.
• People management: Recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and Rota’s.
• Working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations & ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained.
• Reporting to and attending regular meetings with owner & Establishing relationships with the local community and undertaking activities that comply with the company corporate social responsibility programmers.
• Creating Quality Assurance programs and activities
• monitors the continuous quality improvement of products and processes
• develops and implements sampling & testing (physical, microbial) procedures for finished products and incoming raw materials
• Diploma in Fast food Management) awarded by skill development council Govt. of Pakistan.
• Pride of performance Award as a manager Restaurant Operation sales and marketing from AFC Rwp
Main job Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Prepare/store/pack food items/serve/deliver company products according to company policy and procedures, and in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner reflecting the HWWT principles
• Demonstrates Positive Energy by handling customer complaints on the spot using L.A.S.T. Refers serious/difficult customer complaints to the Manager on duty immediately.
• Complies with all company policies in retail department and procedures as contained in the CHAMPS Standards Library (CSL) & other duties as required by the Manager.
• Brand Ambassador to reinforce KFC commitment to KFC guests by creating an atmosphere of hospitality where the guests feel special. Managing get together, school visits and birthday parties at restaurants was core responsibilities.