I am a highly motivated and results-oriented accounting professional who brings along 06 years of hallmark career in accounting field. I am well versed in leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports and forecasts while maintaining accounting goals. Proven record of developing and implementing financial and operational controls that improve position of businesses. Highly expertise in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity, while meeting business objectives and vision. Currently I am pursuing ACMA and completed M. Com from The Superior Group of Colleges.
My key skills include financial operations management, accounts payable/receivable, budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, cash management, systems analysis, financial analysis and reporting, accounting standards, income/cash flow statement, internal audit, communication skills and problem solving.
I am currently engaged with MEP Solutions (Pvt) Limited, as Assistant Manager Accounts, where I am responsible for generating and analyzing regular reports and summaries of accounting activities, including income statements, balance sheets and general ledger. Operated computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information. Produce outputs relate to critical areas of the audit such as budgeting, risk assessment, audit issues, resolutions, and high-risk audit areas. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
• Update financial information and highlight business’s performance on a periodic basis to determine level of compliance with relevant statutes, rules, procedures, policies, and regulations.
• Competently monitor bank transactions, made bank deposits and prepare paperwork for bank reconciliation.
• Successfully accomplish a cost analysis for an ongoing project and wrote a cost management plan to control project costs.
• Implement internal audit control procedures, examine financial managerial accounts, appraise accounting procedures and policies, and resolve technical accounting issue.
• Create financial reports, including annual budget execution reports, quarterly financial statements for program and operational budgets with the compendium of policies & procedures of the organization.
• Administer financial accounting, reporting systems, and month/year-end activities, including inter-company reconciliations and internal audit correspondence.
• Structure and streamline day-to-day operations resulting in more accurate and timely financial information used in monthly financial reporting package.
• Supervise all accounting functions, including reporting, prepaid/accrued expenses, month end closing, petty cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, budgets and fixed assets.
• Oversaw payroll of 1,000 + employees and salary payments both cash and online.
• Process payments and employee payrolls through online banking on timely basis upon approval; check and verify supporting receipts of personnel expenses prior to reimbursements.
• Delivered accurate and timely financial payments and disbursements reports to facilitate the decision-making process and ensure success of the corporation.
• Generated monthly bank reconciliations, and maintained variation of financial information, files, and proceedings to make certain accessibility of documentation and compliance with guidelines.
• Functioned in coordination with finance team members to assure the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting services, as well as implementation of procedures and instructions.
• Completed account analysis of general ledger accounts variances, and reconciled changes as well as account reconciliations and closing activities; acquire authorization and information for documents.
• Successfully formulated JV, BPV, BPV, BRV, CPV and CR.
• Sustained the student’s fee schedule with proper recording.