A position in which I can help a dynamic organization achieve its mandate, by utilizing and building-on my years of professional education Experience in Mechanical Engineering and Technologies.
PROJECT: Astola (Getz pharma)
• Design of HVAC system (air-side) for Oral block, office spaces, Canteen and Auditorium.
• Design of steam system for the facility which includes 520 hp x 2 fire tube boilers and piping works.
• Design of compressed air system, which includes 300 cfm x 5 water cooled compressors and piping works for the facility.
• Developed a feasibililty report for a CHP system to cater 9MW power and 16 Ton of steam demand.
• Design of Hot water, tap water and internal drain networks for the facility.
• Tendering, Managing, Costing and coordinating the project and evaluating the submittals.
• Managing and updating the project on Cloud base construction management software PROCORE.
PROJECT : GSK Korangi
• Design of In rack sprinkler system in compliance with NFPA 14 for GSK warehouse.
• Tendering, Managing, Costing and coordinating the project and evaluating thhe submittals.
Designing of Waste heat recovery boilers and Heat recovery systems for different projects.
Preparing P&IDs for processes and heat recovery system in collaboration with project manager.
Selection and sizing of valves,chillers and cooling towers.
Calculating the head losses and selection of pumps, chillers and cooling towers on the basis of requirement.
Preparing BOQ and tendering the projects.
PROJECTS: Waste heat recovery and Turbine installation at Artistic Milliners 5
Waste heat recovery system, compressed air and HVAC system installation at RAZZAQ FIBRES
Responsibilities(Maintenance & planning Department)
Attending scheduled maintenance and breakdowns of engines, heavy pumps, air compressors and oil Purifiers including all accessories such as valves, actuators, steam and Air trap.
Dismantling/assembling of ABB/MAN turbochargers for inspection purpose during major maintenance.
Inspection of Intermediate and cam gear during maintenances and setting the valve timing after major maintenance
Issuance of work permit, maintaining log book & update the work status of maintenance jobs on MP2
Operating fork lifter, over head crane for shifting and installing the equipment.
Participated in MAN Turbochargers retrofitting on Wartsila engines
Measuring & record engine height, web deflection, engine to alternator alignment before and after major maintenance.
I have attended major and top over hauling work of engines and other utility equipment under the supervision of highly skilled engineers during my carrier at the organization. Have hands on experience of Wartsila 38 diesel engine.
Studied various equipment and P&IDs of steam, fuel oil, lube oil, compressed air, and R.O and jacket water.
Monitoring critical parameters of engines, boilers, purifiers and other utilities installed at plant.
Check for abnormalities and creating fault notifications on MP2 software.
Ensure isolation of equipment for maintenance purpose.
Responsible for carrying out weekly routines done at engine to ensure uninterrupted operation.
Maintain the record of fuel consumption of engines, status of fuel and lube oil storage tanks during the shift.