Enabling the achievement of full project compliance through comprehensive structural & civil engineering leadership
My key skills include Construction Project Management | Value Engineering | Supplier/Subcontractor Management | Quality Assurance | Safety & Security Standards | Strategic Planning & Analysis | Budgeting & Cost Reduction | Risk Assessment & Mitigation | Field & Site Leadership | Process/Change Management | MS Office Suite | BOQs Development | Technical Survey | Water Testing with Delgua Kit
Technical Proficiencies: Microsoft Dynamics (Enterprise Portal) Google Scetchup | AutoCad 2016
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Technical survey, Drawing design,BOQs of CPIs
Monitoring and implementation of multi projects
Technical assistant to COs
Conducted technical and feasibility studies including site investigations and provided technical support in project seamless execution and completion with budget, design, and time frame, also audited project processes and recommended changes.
· Proposed and delivered technical solutions for the Water and Sanitation related to civil works, provided solid guidance and technical support to communities wherever needed and support in their technical training.
· Prepared Cost Estimates & Design of CPIs, monitored all CPIs to insure quality, and resolved conflicts on field.
Organized technical and feasibility studies including site investigations; offered technical solutions for the Water and Sanitation related to civil works and contributed constructively by giving technical inputs to support projects CPI.
· Schedule material and purchases and deliveries to site, partnered with Line Manager and communities for planning activities at field level, also facilitated communities through providing adequate technical trainings for jobs.
· Built a collaborative rapport with team of Social Mobilizers and provide them with technical expertise at field level where necessary especially Community Physical infrastructure schemes Construction and their sustainability.
· Communicated major concerns and issues to the line managers for the coordination and correspondence, and deal with contractors executing Project activities, and ensured proper and timely implementation and meet set quality standards.
· Steered efforts towards providing progress update to line manager on all ongoing project / program activities.
Executed Project in drought Affected UCs of chagai and assessed drought Affected Beneficiaries; monitored all CPIs to support and technical assistance to community also guided technical solutions for the Water and Sanitation related to civil works.
· Performed technical and feasibility studies including site investigations, smoothly executed projects structured within budget, design and time frame, prepared Cost Estimates & Design of CPIs and controlled all CPIs quality and quantity.
· Advised and provided technical support to communities through technical training, responded to conflicts raised at field level, generated reports and updates as well as conducted technical survey of CPIs.
Steered efforts towards implementing project in Flood Affected Areas, assessed Flood Affected Beneficiaries, managed all CPIs to support and technical assistance to community as well as prepared Cost Estimates & Design of CPIs.
· Monitored all CPIs to insure quality and quantity; resolve conflicts arise at field level and generated reports and updates.
· Provided technical assistance to communities in field areas and conducted technical survey of CPIs.
Administered the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings, tracked and reported progress on project also conducted project mid-term review and final evaluation and advised supervisor on improving project performance using M&E findings.
· Highlighted areas needed technical or analytical support for project, organized detailed on M&E as required.
· Identified lessons learned and developed case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
Planned, implemented and managed project at district level, built collaborative rapport with the District Election office to run the project activities, on-boarded volunteers for Election Day observation.
· Facilitated volunteers for data Compilation, Analysis and Sharing of Report, project orientation sessions with key stakeholders i.e. District election officials Local government authorities.
· Built synergies between different political parties, DEVEC and relevant stakeholders for smooth implementation of the project activities. Executed social mobilization with the local politicians, activists in the project district.
· Liaised with project Manager for track progress, conducted meetings workshops and seminars under his guidance and ensured the activities implementation in time and quality of all activities will be maintained with its objectives.
Delivered sterling support to Project Engineer for Estimating and Costing of CPIs, Bill of Quantity (BOQ) preparation of CPIs, Supervision of CPIs to insure quality and quantity, Implementation of CPIs as per plan and design.
· Major works performed during job were construction of Pakistan House in Tafran
Monitored all CPIs to support and technical assistance to community, prepared Cost Estimates & Design of CPIs, supported communities in field areas, conducted trainings for operation & maintenance of schemes and coordinated with visiting teams.
· Prepared sub project proposal for every individual CPI, monthly, quarterly and yearly work plans, reports and case studies of successful CPIs, communicated all report to senior engineer and engaged in the PPM & staff meetings
· Documented and recorded keeping of all CPIs and cross-validated feasibility of CPIs and WASH facilities.
Facilitated Project Engineer for Estimating and Costing of CPIs, Bill of Quantity (BOQ) preparation of CPIs, Supervision of CPIs to insure quality and quantity, Implementation of CPIs as per plan and design.
· Coordinated construction of 3 Basic Health Units, 2 Youth Sports and Learning Centers, 5 Water Supply Schemes.