A highly motivated and result driven finance personnel who has over eighteen years of invaluable
experience in leading and developing a successful finance team. Skilled in numerous financial and
accounting fields including preparation and finalization of financial statements, budgeting, forecasting, cost and inventory management, supervision of purchases, arranging finance for running capital, preparation of daily fund flow statements, corporate and tax matters. I can deal with banks regarding L/C documentation, loans, mortgages, cash management, supervision of banking transactions and reconciliations. Have ability to prepare and participate in policy making for different processes keeping in view business requirements. Coordinated with internal and external auditors for finalization of accounts, and dealing with Government institutions/agencies etc. I am presently looking for suitable opportunity with forward moving company where I can implement my knowledge, skills and professional experience to increase level of responsibility, career advancement and to the success of mutual goals with a team that shares my work values.
· Prepare financial projections, budgets, cash flow forecasting and managed cash flows.
· Prepare variance analysis of financials and presentations to the management.
· Prepare management reports, planning, aging and cash management analysis for payables and receivables.
· Prepare individual and consolidated Financial Statements of all branches
· Supervise complete data entry and book keeping.
· Prepare recommendations in finalization of strategic and annual audit plans.
· Supervise and team lead to develop accounting and administrative policies and procedures.
· Perform cost control analysis of the Trust and its divisions according to direct & indirect expenses and submit report to senior management on a periodic basis.
· Coordinate with external auditors for finalization of financial statements.
· Supervise income tax, withholding tax and sales sax issues till finalization of assessments.
· Supervise of payroll system and stock taking/inventory valuation.
· Supervise all banking transactions, bank reconciliations, inter unit transactions and coordinated with Government agencies for resolution of business issues.
· Supervise Supply Chain and dealing with suppliers.
• Successful implementation of ISO 9001 for Healthcare Quality Management System.
• Initiated implementation of ERP (Hospital Information Management System) and coordinated with software house for its development and Implementation.
• Performed physical verification and prepared computerized integrated fixed assets register.
• Established internal audit department and build up qualified team of auditors for the same.
Responsibilities: My responsibilities include the following but not limited to;
• Prepared individual and consolidated Financial Statements of all 11 units of the Trust on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Supervised complete data entry and book keeping of Sharif Trust.
• Prepared financial projections, budgets, cash flow forecasting and managed cash flows for all operations of the Sharif Trust.
• Prepared variance analysis of financials of the Trust and presentations to the management.
• Prepared management reports, planning, aging and cash management analysis for payables and receivables.
• Supervised internal audit department and participated in policies and procedures making thereof.
• Participated in recommending improvements and enhancements in audit universe.
• Prepared recommendations in finalization of strategic and annual audit plans.
• Developed internal audit manual, pro-forma work programs and TOCs.
• Supervised and team lead to develop accounting and administrative policies and procedures.
• Performed cost control analysis of the Trust and its divisions according to direct & indirect expenses and submit report to senior management on a periodic basis.
• Maintained fixed asset register and recording additions, deletion and revalue their values according to transaction.
• Coordination with external auditors for finalization of financial statements.
• Supervised income tax, withholding tax and sales sax issues till finalization of assessments.
• Prepared and supervised of payroll system and st
• Prepared budgeting and forecasting of payables for management decision making for payments.
• Managed and processing of all Pakistan BTS, Micro and COW sites payables against Capex and rental payments i-e checking and reviewing the vendor invoices, lease agreements, preparation of payment /rental requisitions accordingly and forwarding for payments approval to Warid Finance Dep’t. (Parent Company).
• Coordinated and followed up with Warid head office and regional offices to facilitate vendors, landlords for payments and keeping project wise track record of payments.
• Maintained record keeping and consolidation of all Pakistan rental payments and reporting to management thereon.
• Performed negotiation with landlord regarding sharing sites and resolution of other lease regarding issues.
• Prepared comprehensive spreadsheet to keep the record of withholding tax against payments.
• Prepared different analysis and presentations for management regarding financials of the company.
• Supervised and lead the team in developing accounting and administrative policies and procedures
• Prepared test controls and supervised factory store and costing of goods manufactured and reporting to the management thereon for policy making.
• Prepared budgets, forecasting and managed the fund flows of the company.
• Handled purchases of raw material and creditors for payments and a monthly conduction of meeting with management for the issues.
• Supervised sales of goods/services and prepared analysis for accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Supervised and prepared documents regarding Letter of Credit, negotiation with bankers and the exporter to fulfill their requirements for opening the L/C and import related issues.
• Supervised firms’ tax and corporate affairs and book keeping team.
• Prepared and coordinated in time budgets for different assignments.
• Initiated implementation of ERP (Water Business Management System) and coordinated with Software House for its development and Implementation.
• Prepared Budgets, cash flow forecasting and managed the fund flows of the company.
• Prepared and supervised cash flow statement on daily basis designed by myself showing all daily transactions and handling of Inflows and Outflows accordingly for routine decision making process.
• Supervised complete data entry and book keeping of 08 Branches located all over the Pakistan.
• Prepared reconciliation of branch accounts with head office and prepared consolidated financial statements on monthly basis.
• Supervised bill collection department, store and all tax and corporate affairs.
• Preparation of documents for opening the Local/Inland L/C.
• Prepared and supervised different financial information for management.
• Prepared financial statements according to the Companies Ordinance 1984 & applicable standards (Accounting & Auditing)
• Coordinated with External Auditors for statutory audits of the company.
• Planned, supervised and conducted external and Internal Audits of various natures of companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships in diverse industries.
• Prepared and supervised books of accounts of various nature of business. Management of audit planes, training of subordinates and follow-ups.
• Managed all corporate affairs of clients around continuously seven years (filing of annual returns, change in paid up capital, name, address and MAOA, winding up, merger, registration of companies, firms, trade mark and copy rights etc.
• Prepared and supervised income tax and sales tax details and hearings to finalize the assessments.
• Conducted provident fund and gratuity fund audits.
• Conducted and supervised sales tax audits assigned by Federal Board of Revenue, Pakistan.