To become an expert in the field of Electrical Engineering and control systems having hardware and software traits. I want to be exceptionally creative, versatile and Problem-solving skilled person that deals in all formats from design and engineering level to the management level.
I have done various independent projects including design and commissioning of end of line conveyor system, feed water control systems of RO plants. All these works demand both the technical and management skills to fulfill the required tasks.
• Provide the after sales and commissioning support to clients.
• Interact with clients for support related with Pre-existing
issues and new queries.
• Perform stress test, troubleshooting and assure the standards
of IP rating, IEC, ISA etc. as per the client demand.
standards as per client requirement.
• Develop the complete documentation of project includes
electrical drawings, BOQ, Panel GA, Control Narrative, Cause and
Effect, I/O lists and Functional Design Specification reports for
• Develop the Siemens, Allen Bradley and BECKHOFF related
PLC program and design HMI,s of respective systems. Establish
the communication among different systems like PIC
Microcontroller, Arduino, Barcode scanners using RS 485,
Ethernet and Profinet protocols.
• Develop the Siemens based PLC program in Ladder Logic
using the software Portal V14, and design HMI using WinCC
• Develop the BOQ (Bill Of Quantities), electrical drawing used
in the panel, prepare the FDS (Functional Design
Specifications) after the project’s completion.
• Perform site visits to evaluate the problems of clients and
provide the solutions.
I had worked as a trainee engineer where my key responsibilities were.
Assured the proper working of Genset and the functioning of rotor, stator, and windings.
Monitor the protection of transformer thoroughly by checking the proper functioning of relays which includes Buckle Relay, Tape Changer Relay and checked the amount of Silica gel to assure the vacuum in the transformer.
Monitor the overall plant operation on the specific designed HMI’s with proper coordination with the operations officer.