Being an Administrative Professional since 15 Years, having “I WILL” attitude detailed knowledge and experience, I am searching for a leading position for long-term relationship where I can utilize my skills to achieve Company Goals and can gain further Management experience.
Office Administration, Security Management, Housekeeping Management, Staff Management Fleet/Fuel Management, Vendor Management, Procurement & Negotiations, Office Repair & Maintenance, Project Management, Public & Govt. Relations, Contracts Management, Time Management, Office Supplies & Utilities, HSE Management, Ticket/Travel Management, Petty Cash Management, Labour Management, Mobile & SIM Management and Health Insurance Management.
• Responsible for Handling Petty Cash and IOU Advances for Daily Administrative Operations.
• Responsible for Overall Planning of Office Administration, Securtiy, CCTV and Purchases.
• To Write Policies, Procedures and Forms for Administration and Purchases.
• Implement Policy and Procedures for Administration, Security and Purchases.
• Supervise the Team of Admin, Purchase Staff and Housekeeping Staff.
• Responsible for Staff SIM’s Management provided by Company according to Internal SOPs.
• Supervise Admin Team for Office Repairs & Maintenance, Renovations, Assets Maintenances like Generators, ACs, FAX, PABX and Employees Items like, Laptops, Mobiles, Chairs, Workstations and 4G Devices etc.
• Supervise Employees Health Care Insurances for Addition and Deletions as per Staff Category.
• Supervise Company Fleet for Periodic & Breakdown Maintenances, Renewal of Accidental Insurances and Vehicle Claims.
• Responsible for Proper Functioning of Office Utilities and Rental Agreements.
• To Supervise Weeking Staff Lunch from Different Caterers.
UAE, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, EUROPE & KENYA (BRANCH OFFICES):
Responsible for CEO and Staff international travellings including Visas &Tickets and to send printed stationery & other items.
PRINT & SOCIAL MEDIA RESPOSIBILITIES:
Supervise Print Media and Social Media (Website, Facebook, Linkedin & Youtube Channel) management for the organisation.