A position among professionals, that allows me to utilize my knowledge& experience and give me opportunity to use a system approach and focus on the process redesigning for achieving quality, continuous improvement and cost effectiveness for your organization. Business optimization is key to become market competitiveness and to make speed of market.
Interloop Limited is an Internationally recognised Socks Manufacturing Organization. Its 2nd Largest Socks Manufacturing Industry in the world. Interloop has manufacturing plants in SriLanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Interloop has also Marketing and sales offices about in every region of the world and head office in North America.
Major customer are Nike, Addidas, Dobotex, H & M, Jessy Penny and etc.
Interloop is now getting involve in Garments, Denim and also Dairy products.
• Collect the customer order/forecast demand from Supply Chain Dept.
• Develop the Aggregate Production Plan (APP)
• Develop the Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
• Develop the Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
• Develop Capacity Requirement Planning (CRP)
• All plans are developed using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Develop the Production plan of each job shop or cell
• Daily monitoring of production against production plan
• Removing of bottleneck process/operation by line balancing or workload balancing
• Communicate & remove the effect of issues those can disturb the master production schedule
• Communicate weekly production report to top management
• On job training and meeting regarding production & operation controls
• Definition of KPI’s for production
• Employees performance tracking against KPIs
• Ensure the documentation is being done as per standard QMS (ISO 9001:2008)
• Production downtime analysis and make CAP to remove these downtime and increase the capacity
• Kaizen the new ideas to increase the productivity and its implementation that can be through 5S, removal of 7-watse, Poke-Yoke, Value stream analysis (VSM), Basic QC tools, Line Balancing, One-Piece Flow, Quick Changeover (SMED), designing jigs/Fixtures, Layout Design, redesign the workstation,.. etc.
• Implementation of Lean Manufacturing and reduction of all inventories, so to minimize material cost.
• Ensure total coordination to QC/QA dept. against quality issues, analysis of Process rejection, customer rejection, scrap and warranty claims.
• Communicating to Maintenance Dept. in implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
• Always in progress to Maintenance dept. about the monthly downtime analysis reduction
• Communicate to HR dept. in all stages likeRecruitment, Selection, Hiring, Training & Development, Rewards & Recognition and during resignation of employees
• Communication to supply chain dept. to ensure the selection of best supplier.