I am committed and professional with more than 5 years of experience in implementing, monitoring, and evaluating educational & life skills improvement programs. The skills gained during the professional experience and educations have helped to develop a comprehensive view of the processes, implement qualitative and quantitative tools to collect data including how to effectively measure the project’s implementation progress and outcomes. I believe that well- rounded personality and strong desire to succeed in every situation make me a perfect fit for a challenging role.
· To make good Liaison and close coordination with the Stakeholders, Government Officials.
· Support to execute a variety of education programs, events, and services to meet the educational needs of the community and to achieve program/project goals.
· To conduct capacity-building sessions with staff to improve the project outcomes.
· Coordination with Project Manager for implementing program/project strategies in order to achieve the targets and goals.
· Increase learning opportunities for all students, with special emphasis on expanded learning experiences for students who are at-risk of academic failure;
· Support to ensure that the quality compliance parameters are invariably adhered to ensure the provision of good education and successful program delivery;
· Engage parents and community stakeholders to design, develop and implement a comprehensive school improvement plan through Community Engagement Activities; Discussing progress and barriers with the Senior teacher and teacher and key stakeholders on a regular basis
· Establish good working relationships with the staff and other departments.
· Organize the training include: review the list of participants, distributing materials and training, monitor trainees in training, support trainer in training.
· Make a training list for employees to sign, take back training documents.
· Preparing procedures for employees, management who are appointed for training. Get the document, certificates with photo and keeping.
· Meetings with House Owners & Community Members in order to smooth implementation of project activities.
· Support to execute a variety of education programs, events, and services.
· Coordination with District Project Manager for implementing program/project strategies in order to achieve the targets and goals.
· To plan and implement field activities.
· To guide field teams for the smooth running of project activities at the field level.
· To coordinate with District Management regarding field-level challenges.
· To compile field-level data and report to District Management.
· Engage parents and community stakeholders to design, develop and implement a comprehensive school improvement plan through community engagement activities.
· Discussing progress and barriers with the teachers, senior teachers, and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Organize the training include: review the list of participants, distributing materials and training, monitor trainees in training, support trainers in training.
· Data entry & Backup of data on a daily basis and Maintain the Data Record.
· Provide support in establishing and updating an M&E tracking database.
· Provide assistance in monitoring and evaluation and data collection.
· Assist in analyzing and compiling data to measure the progress and impact of projects’ activities.
· Participate in and coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all project /program performance data.
· Provide day-to-day verification of data quality and ensure all data are input into database platform and analyzed in an integrity manner.
· Develop and maintain a data management system using Excel, or other data management and analysis in software and web-based portals.
· Develop and maintain database backup and filing systems.
· Undertake visits to the field throughout the project, as needed to support and/ or supervise data collection or verify data quality.
· Prepare reports of project data, as required for reporting.
· Contribute to the documentation of program events such as meetings, events, and workshops.
· Facilitation to third-party monitoring teams & donors in their monitoring visits to the project areas.
· Provide data /Reports to manager M&ER on regular basis.
· Work in close collaboration with teachers, headteachers, and concerned education officer(s) in preparing and implementing school/Union Council (UC)/tehsil-based reading improvement plans and strategies.
· Prepare detailed weekly/ monthly plans including field travels/ school visits while adhering to quarterly and annual work plan targets and indicators.
· Assist District Program Manager in developing monthly cash projection against program activities, disbursement of project beneficiary allowances, district-based procurement (as and where needed), and maintain updated financial and compliance records/ matters.
· Support teachers in maintaining portfolios with up-to-the-mark quality.
· Assist District Program Manager in compiling monthly, quarterly, and annual progress reports by providing updated and accurate information from the field. In addition, collect and share success stories from the field to highlight the impact of the program.
· Assist the district, provincial and national offices in undertaking monitoring and data collection tasks.
· Collect data from smart devices and provide analytics to the management & Relevant Stakeholders.
· Facilitate in-service professional development activities in the UC/ Tehsil/ District that include face-to-face training.
· Assisted in implementing qualitative (such as Focus Groups, interviews, child observations, etc.) and quantitative (such as Surveys) tools to collect data with children, youth, leaders, parents, partners, and other stakeholders.
· Data collected on a monthly and quarterly basis and sharing with the Country Office level.
· Assisted in planning for mid-term and final evaluation of the project.
· Checked data to ensure accuracy in data collection and data entry (e.g. conduct ‘data audit’) Prepared and submitted output, outcome, and evaluation reports of the project to the Project Officer and MEL Officer.
· Trained data collection enumerators (e.g. supervisors, head coaches, and partner staff) on data collection tools and processes.
· Provided workshops as needed on M&E for project staff, partners, stakeholders, etc.
· Developed summary materials and delivered presentations on M&E findings to staff, partners, beneficiaries, and /or other stakeholders.
· Shared better practices, lessons learned, and other insights with Project Officer and MEL Officer.
Maintained regular communications with the MEL Officer.
· Responsible for the overall operation of the PEMS training center.
· Built relations with community leaders, influencers, and institutions regarding the PEMS training.
· Plan field visits to give awareness to the local community to encourage and invite them for PEMS Training Program.
· Managed the process and data of enrolling new trainees for PEMS training classes.
· Met with Entrepreneurship Achievers for discussing real success stories and practical know-how with trainees.
· Coordinated the survey, registration, and enrollment work being done in the assigned field area.
· Collected, documented, and reported qualitative and quantitative data in a useful manner.
· Built relations with community leaders, influencers, and institutions relevant to the Education voucher program.
· Checked and verified information filled in the tool for tracking of students.
· School Visits in the assigned UC’s and checked & verified the student’s attendance of the “Education Voucher Scheme”.
· Managed the process of enrolling new children in school.
· Coordinated with Schools administrators to collect information about enrolled students.