Currently working as a Assistant Manager Imports & Purchases in ZIL Limited.
Previously worked as a Team Lead Imports and Procurement for more than 4 years and managed import of 100+ imported raw & packaging materials and also managed procurement of local raw materials for Unilevers personal product category.
Completed Master of Business Administration in Supply Chain from Iqra University.
• As a Team Lead, I support my team members which belong to Laundry, Foods & Ice Cream categories and i also resolve their queries that are technical and peculiar.
• I am responsible to provide their operational backups.
• I make strategies which can strengthen our ordering process.
• For Client purpose, I am responsible for buying of 100+ raw materials (Local + Import).
• Generate different reports from SAP (Import Tracking Report, Purchase Order History, Open Orders List and Open PRs etc).
• Timely coordinate with Planners for smooth ordering.
• I do comparison among Suppliers with respect to prices and lead times.
• Responsible to share import shipment status and material availability timelines to planning team.
• Maintain record of all Issued POs, prices and goods received from Suppliers.
• Weekly reporting to Client and Supervisor.
• My JD revolves around the responsibility of buying 200+ raw materials for Unilever's Personal Products category .
• Issue purchase orders to local and international suppliers by using SAP.
• Work with the region team to manage raw material commodities at the same level.
• Take initiatives to improve service level of suppliers and their lead time.
• Timely share import shipment status and material availability timelines to planning team.
• Coordinate with Import department to establish LC/ BC and EIF and also coordinate with clearing agent with respect to the clearance of goods.
• Review stock level of critical items in inventory and take action accordingly
• Worked as an Internee in Supply Chain Division of HinoPak Motors Limited.
• Calculated total and partial productivity of HinoPak Motors.
• Worked as a volunteer in a management team for Change Welfare Foundation.
• Organized a seminar with my team mates at MAJU University.