Chartered accountancy finalist with 3.5+ years of diversified experience, serving Crowe Horwath Hussain Chaudhury & Co. Chartered Accountants in audit department.As an audit senior, I posses comprehensive knowledge of businesses,internal controls and accounting system. I have worked as a team leader while handling the assignments of different nature i.e. audit and assurance, compliance audits, system efficiency and effectiveness, agreed upon procedures, application of Corporate Laws, International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS) and International Accounting Standards(IAS). Adding to this have the experience of Consulting in HCC Hussain Chaudhury Consulting an Consulting arm of above mentioned firm.
My aim is to work in a dynamic environment that provides me a wide spectrum of experience and exposure for becoming an asset in achieving organizational aims and goals. To bring an excellent and versatile portfolio of skills at my workplace and to serve the organization with the positive attitude, efficiency and handwork.
Have the ability to take responsibilities and successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments.
Possess effective presentation, reporting, verbal and written communication.
Easily adapt to new situations, challenges and environment.
Fresh blood and have the motivation to work day and night to reach my desired position.
Here I am responsible for day to day ERP relevant issues and development required by the overall company. Suggest different controls and development of reports required by management. Overall supervision of the accounts team and monthly closing.
Brief Description of Duties Performed
• Preparation, presentation and analysis of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs);
• Evaluation of treatments of VAT, Income Tax on financial statements during audit of financial statements;
• Meeting with client for resolution of various taxation, accounting or other issues/ matters identifies during the assignment;
• Leading various teams in external audits, internal audits, and special assignment of different companies;
• Evaluating internal control systems, identifying control deficiencies, duplication, fraud or non-compliance with laws and making appropriate recommendations;
• Ensuring that clients are meeting with all the terms and conditions of their debt covenants and if these financial arrangement are posing any risk on their future operations;
• Performing recalculation procedure for markup and repayments of short / long-term borrowings, finance lease.
• Extensive application of the International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS), International Auditing Standards (IAS), Corporate Laws and Taxation and; reviewing statutory financial statements to ensure compliance therewith;
• Attended and supervised physical verification of inventories and fixed assets.
Brief description of duties performed
• Perform AS IS & TO BE analysis.
• Mapping the transaction routes that ensure the company effective controls.
• Training and after implementation support to the client regarding operations of SAP B1.
• To develop customized report as per client requirements from Software Engineers.
• To give after implementation support to client for its hand on experience and solve ERP related issues on day to day basis.