I have over ten years of experience as a Software Engineer / SharePoint Consultant. In my current position, I have many responsibilities to include developing applications, maintaining optimum productivity of applications, troubleshooting any and all issues with current applications, and making the whole process as easy as possible for the end-user. I am a great team player and communicate well. I am also very efficient and analytical.
· ETL Application: (SharePoint 2013 on-prem, SharePoint Online, C# Web-Form & InfoPath) Generate XML Data from SharePoint Server lists using SSOM and using CSOM Desktop Application created a column mapping tool to update or create items in destination list.
· Asset Manager Certification: (SharePoint adds-in, C# Event Receiver) Automated Questionnaire for the Asset managers to populate Certifications as per their Real State Process.
· PSQ Certification: (SharePoint adds-in, C# Event Receiver) Automated Questionnaire for the Asset and Property managers to populate Certifications as per their Real State Process.
· ERP Sync: (MVC Application, C# Event Receiver, SQL Server 2012, Web API) Automated data extraction from clients generated reports, filter the records, and insert or update the records in SharePoint online lists.
· Web API: Developed Web API to extract data from SQL Server and show on SharePoint Online in HTML and jQuery Webparts.
· Involved as Software Engineer in Planning, Management and co-ordination among Team Members and clients.
· Manage and Customize Clients SharePoint Intranet.
· Part of the development team for creating Custom Applications on SharePoint.
· Develop new UI Enhancement for Real estate product build on top of SharePoint online.
· Manage USA based clients Office 365 and SharePoint Administrations.
• Designing and development of SharePoint Website
• Project Server & SharePoint Implementation
• Support Project Estimation
• Proposal Writing, Proposed Solution & Project Architecture Designing
Working on International Project with a Team of Graphic and Web Designer / Developer.
Working as Business Analyst. Developing / Maintaining clients application
Worked on developed In-house Web Applications using web service PTCL, NADRA and Core Banking I flex, SharePoint
Worked on Various Website, Web Applications, Social Media Marketing, Graphics Designing, Domain, Hosting Services. Cardinal School management System, Cardinal HR and UEDPM
Developed Online Vehicle Fleet Management System, Archive Management System Equipment Repair System, Receipt System and Terminal Handling System
Design their website converted their various oracle based application to Asp.Net Web App. Developed new online Multi location Payment Collection Application. Online Company Profile and Designing Work.
Designed and developed website / web apps of their clients based in UK
Worked on various projects of Pakistan Tobacco, Pepsi, Unilever and Telenor
Worked on their local network website hangama.pk and other websites
Worked on various freelance projects