13 years of working experience in desingnig, monitoring & implementation of development projects at national, community level. Excellent liasoning with Govt. INGO's and National NGO's on provincial and federal level, good communicaton, iterpersonal skills, report writing and conflict resolving skills.
I am responsible for liaison between Govt. Universities, private organizations to communicate and coordinate their activities to the best of my experiences with them and Quaid-i-Azam University.
Representing Qauid-i-Azam University on Federal level meetings, and mobilize, motivate students/teachers who want to attend the same meeting.
Circulate all Govt. related notification with the approval of Director Students Affairs Quaid-i-Azam University.
Strong coordination with MOH, NEPHRAN, WHO, KP education dept. and i have to attend monthly meetings and speak about the betterment in policies that QAU wants to carried out.
Strong coordination between Federal Universities, Punjab University, Peshawar University, Together of tolerance and Model United Nation.
I am responsible to develop a strong coordination with all universities public and private.
I am good responsive. providing quality advise, facilitating effective knowledge sharing, providing technical support, policy feedback on education related and health related policies, its monitoring and reporting.
Accepting the role of liaison i am responsible to represent, abide to obey bye law of Quaid-i-Azam University.
Taking regular updated form students, teachers and Universities on regular basis by following the liaison procedures.
• On an ongoing basis ensure that project monitoring data is collected, stored and analyzed in a clear and professional manner.
• Monitor the protection situation in Targeted area of intervention (Tehsil Bara, Khyber Agency).
• Working closely with the UNOCHA funded project staff ensures that all data is verified and cleaned before analysis and archive.
• Conduct different assessments surveys on AICD implemented activities using agreed tools to ensure the data collection.
• Frequent field visits to carry out process monitoring based on minimum standards and output level indicators
• Facilitate WFS coordinator to manage complaint response mechanism at UNOCHA funded project which will allow communities to provide AICD with feedback on project implementation, register and monitor complaints.
• Daily and make regular contact with the beneficiary community to identify incidents and protection concerns, including gaps in service provision.
• Systematically gather and update the data on Extremely Vulnerable Individuals (EVIs) to ensure facilitation through referrals and timely interventions.
• Ensure accountability minimum standards according to HAP principles and Humanitarian code of conduct.
• Ensure that the project beneficiaries are given orientation regarding AICD CRM procedures supporting WFS coordinator.
• Report all information or difficulty related to AICD's activities or security aspects.
• Represent AICD in Health, GBV and Protection cluster meetings.