To pursue a challenging career in a prestigious organization having attractive working environment, prospects of learning and growth, in line with educational qualification , skill, proficiency and experience and to utilize my capabilities to the fullest to improve and excel.
Transworld-OTMT Egypt (Part of An Orascom Telecom Media & Technology Holding)
Trans World is foreign controlled company in Pakistan which owns and operates a submarine fiber-optic cable connecting Pakistan, UAE and Oman. The Company is 51% owned by Orascom Group of Egypt while 39% is owned by Orastar Limited, a company existing under the laws of British Virgin Island and an off-shore investment arm of Saif Group of Pakistan.
Responsibilities Having on.
Osp Civil work inspection as per company SOPs, HDPE duct / Fiber Cable deployment, DC base fixing, Hand Hole Deployment, DC Installation , Cable Pulling, FATs installation,ODF installation, Team management, testing of Fibers, Splicing, pigtails arrangements in DC's & ODFs , ONT,router installation at customer premises ,migration, And coordination with all departments etc.
-Responsibilities having on
*ISP-GPON-FTTH& Customer End Migration
*Testing of Cat6 by Fluke Meter&
*Trouble & Testing of FOC by using OTDR, Power meter, Source meter & VFL.
*Worked onMazzaya Business Center Towers BB1, BB2& ICON ll Jumaira Lakes Towers Dubai, Sky Court Towers, Saba Tower1-2, Marina Area, Al-Basri, Baltic Palm Jumaira.
*Coordination with all Departments, NOC, Inst, Migration Activation &with QC Team.
*Dressing & splicing in MDF, IDF &ODFside with following Sop's of DU.
FTTH Installations at customer premises
Training new employees about Fiber Optic Technology, FTTH and Video Network infrastructure.
• Fiber Network Planning based on GEPON, CMTS and HFC standards.
• Designing splice plans, patching plans and maintaining fiber information.
• Conducting external surveys and making cost estimates.
• Making and modifying plans for network expansions.
• Testing of complete Fiber network using Acterna, NET TEST & EXFO OTDR and rectifying any issues in the OSP.
• Taking care of ROWs (Aerial and underground), and other OSP related issues.
• Conducting OSP survey to keep record of all OSP units (route, Pits, Cabinets etc.)
• Helping teams to find any underground route or pit when needed map.
• Making, updating and modifying AutoCAD drawings of OSP as per the requirements.
• RF Planning for SDUs as well as MDUs and commercial centers.
Fiber Optic Network Planning Department (OSP)
OFC Jointing, Splicing & Testing
• Troubleshooting UPS, IOs, AC/DC Related issues against customer related issues.
• Troubleshooting of Optical power from exchange to customer end.
• Trouble shooting of RF Power, Snowing, Voice clarity and channel issues for video.
• Trouble shooting LAN, WAN, Router, Firewall, Switches, Computer software, hardware & Slow browsing
• I have been handled an Installation Team
• Coaxial ,UTP, Fibre Optic deployment
• Conducting pre-sales technical survey
• Updates on CRM,FTTH Module
• OSP, ISP handling
• Splicing, jointing
• Arrangements of pigtails in DC’s / ONT
• BPR arranging
• Quality Assurance
• Tower Warda Hamna Residencia G-11/3 Islamabad Project handled
• Have been worked on Homes, Buildings
• Coordination with All departments ( Tx, Planning, Development, Complains, Quality Control, NGN, CORE,SATA, POP, VIDEO, ACCESS, ACCESS TAC, CORE TAC, NGN TAC ETC.
• Splice Plan & much more
• Conducting visual and measurement tests
• Random sampling and in-process testing.
• Approve the quality of raw materials before manufacturing begins.
• Sorting products or goods being manufactured.
• Rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
• All shipped product fulfill all customer specifications and quality requirements.
• Approve incoming materials by confirming them to engineering specifications.
• Verify line clearance for dispensing.
• Manufacturing and packaging activity.
• Perform batch record review.
• Perform manufacturing and packaging record review.
• AQL visual inspection of finished bulk product and collect samples for QA testing.
• Ensure manufacturing area, log books.
• Maintain QA Hold Log Book.
• Collect Retain samples and Stability sample.