I have 17 years’ job poven experience in Audit/Accounts/Finance field and well versed in the area of Financial Management & Analysis.
Having experience of reporting to the senior partners of BIG-4 audit firms (Pwc, KPMG, E n Y & Deloitte). Manage all financial duties regarding import and export processes / Banking & LC’s matters in an effective and responsible way. Manage & Control on Human resource management matters also.
“CAN DO" multi-tasking & value analysis for business developments. The Area of Financial & Cost Management Accounts
2-FMCG Distribution Business
3- Partnership Business
4-Sole Trader/Individual Business
5-Construction Business accounts
A- Indenting Services (Imports & Exports)
C- Stock Market Business
D- Telecom Industries
E- NGO’s/ NPO’
Area of Knowledge:
• Financial Reporting
• Financial Management
• Interpretation of Financial Statements
• Finalization's of Financial Accounts
(A/R, A/P, TB, GL, PLS, BS, MM, AA, FM, etc…)
• Accounts Reconciliations & Reconsolidations
• Consolidated Financial Statements
• International Financial reporting Standards (IFRS, s)
• International Accounting Standards (IAS, s)
• Management Accounting
• Budget Planning & controls
• Cost Analysis
• Internal Audits
• Project Analysis and Control
• Analysis of Financial Statements
• Advance Financial Analysis
• Equity Research and Analysis
• CVP & Ratio Analysis.
• Office Management and Controls
• Human Resource Management
Accounting Software Knowledge:
• GL Financial, ERP Systems
• Quick Book, SAP FICO (Basic)
• Peach-tree, Tally 9
• MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Internet and E-mail Applications.
• Preparation Financial Statements for Audit Trial,
• Internal Audit Services (A/R, A/P, C/B, G/L, PLS, BS, MM,AA)
• Budgeting & Financial Control Matters
• Compilation of Financial & Cost ,Management Accounts
• Interpretations of Financial Statements
• Preparation of Investment Portfolios
• Preparations of Feasibility Reports
• Prepare Group Consolidated Forecasts/Budgets.
• Review the quarterly forecasts/annual budgets for the corporate entities.
• Set a Group reporting timetable that enables Group Financial Reporting.
• Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
• Execute the financial strategy of the company.
• Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
• Responsible for preparation of Group Consolidated Statutory Reports.
• Prepare monthly Group consolidation management accounts
• Managing financial controls and accounting procedures.
• Lead contact with external auditors and project manager for wider group audit process to ensure group reporting.
• Managing & Control on all Financial & Management accounts matters.
• Preparation of Consolidated Financial & Management Accounts of the group.
• Manage all financial duties regarding import and export processes in an effective and responsible way.
• Coordination with banks regarding LCs matters , Indenting Services for customers, Insurance & Manage import staff, evaluate and monitor their activities.etc..,
• Preparation of Financial Statements (Monthly/Quarterly/yearly basis)
• Managing Financial Management Matters of the Group.
• Managing & Control of office administration in all respect.
• Managing & Control on Human resource management matters.
• Segment Reporting to CEO for Vehicles & Stock market Business.
• Reporting to CEO in respect of business portfolio on Financial Investment.
• Control on Welfare projects in respect of finance & accounts matters.
Pakistan Foundation Fighting Blindness (PFFB), Islamabad, Pakistan
Member of the Retina International, Switzerland. (NGO/NPO)
All Projects are supervised by the Fellow members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) and partners of Big Four Firms (Pwc, KPMG, and E&Y) of Chartered Accountants.
• Reporting to CEO , Trustees &Treasurer/Secretary
• Coordination with the Donors in respect of all matters.
• Monitoring and Evaluation of Funds & Grants according to the specification
• Preparation of Annual Budgets & final accounts of the organisation.
• Coordination with the External Auditor in respect of annual audit trial.
• Managing Cash control accounts, Bank accounts, Funds & Grants management accounts
• Preparation of operational budget for different projects.
• Expenditure analysis of different projects according to the assigned budget.
• Preparation of Funds utilization report according to the Donors requirements