• Currently working at Softech Worldwide as Marketing and Partner Alliances Specialist.
• Responsible for Marketing and Global Partnership program.
• Proficient in MS-Office, HubSpot, Marketing process automation
• Adequate Knowledge of SPSS, AMOS & IMS Health
• Currently enrolled in MBA (Weekends program) at IQRA University.
• Working with Fortune 500 and Large enterprises in NA, GCC, APAC & EMEA regions.
• Market and Competitive analysis of product line and their market growth.
• Managing marketing and partnership activities in assigned regions.
• Email and social media marketing using HubSpot CRM.
• Creating a pipeline of leads that come in from marketing activities.
• Responsible for meetings with clients, understanding their use case and converting leads from MQL to SQL.
• Actively involved with customer prospecting, business presentations and sales activities.
• Responsible for brand development, lead generation, inbound and outbound marketing activities.
Market analysis and prospect research.
Marketing campaigns and end to end pre sales activities.
Digital marketing intern
• Analyzed indirect marketing of Gastro and Intestinal portfolio products
• Studied Intercontinental Marketing services (IMS) book and software to analyze market growth and segmentation for products
• Worked on a report for competitive analysis and sales forecasting
• Worked closely with the product managers to understand the products marketing strategies
• Interacted with customers and regional managers related to product market growth and segmentation and visited hospitals to engage with doctors.