Currently working as “Accounts Officer” in Accounts Payable Dpt at Head Office.
- Petty cash management.
- Maintaining cash ledger and cash payment vouchers.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Prepare month end reports.
One year and 4 months of work experience as “Office Administrator” at Multan Zonal Office.
- Manage the daily cash flows & deposit cash to the company bank accounts.
- Maintain the bank account ledgers in office record.
- Review the payroll reports.
- Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries.
- Assist with preparation and advertising of office documents.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents.
- Respond to inquiries.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of workers in warehouse.
One year of work experience as “Stock Supervisor” at Multan Zonal Office.
- Prepare the Sale’s invoices on QUICK BOOKS software.
- Update the ledger entries in the software for payments received.
- Update of stock received in the record.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of workers concerned with ordering, receiving & issuing the products in warehouse.
- Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock-control records.
- Recommend remedial actions to resolve discrepancies in inventory.
2 years of work experience as “Coordinator” at Multan Campus. Some of the key tasks performed to organize the courses of CA & ACCA are:
- Prepare and dispatch the student monthly reports.
- Work on the result compilation for CA, ACCA Manual batches.
- Prepare the retention report analysis to plan new course session.
- Communication with Head Office (Lahore) and E-mail handling.