Dedicated Human Resources professional bringing 5+ years of expertise in different facets of HR development. Talented in bridging gaps between Work forces and management to achieve objectives. Driven and decisive with passion for building and retaining highly effective teams.Oversee well-organized and efficient HR operations by balancing organizational targets with compliance and employee demands. Focused on maximizing resource utilization and enhancing performance with forward-thinking approaches. Solid background of improving collaboration and consensus across company environments.
Areas of Expertise
• Funds Investment and Maintenance ( PF - GF )
• Process improvement & Process Re engineering
• Human resources policies & Organizational development
• Benefits and compensation & Employee relations
• Business requirements understanding & Workforce planning
• Salary and benefits negotiations
• Database creation (EDL)
• HR collaboration & Team leadership
• Specialized HR projects & Knowledgeable in all HRIS systems
• Invoice and payment processing & Payroll coordination & Accounts reconciliation
• Staff development & Team leadership
Look after executive search and placement.Translating business needs and insights in collaboration with the client as an external HR Business Partner into sustainable, value added recruitment solutions.Responsible for handling all the recruitment issues inclusive of compensation negotiations, where necessary & Manage Business Development activities of the resourcing team to ensure successful business relationships with existing and new clients to Provide sound guidance to the candidates.Manage the applicant life cycle process
*Achieved working closely with Finance Department to ensure the efficient running of the HR service by aligning Finance processes and procedures upgraded Time office with HCMS Cloud operated IOS enabling hawk eye 24/7 thus making easy efficient HR activities and processes as followed enabled by automating the process and approval system integrating Human capital Management system for Cambridge LLC employees.
*Implemented new initiatives that promote Cambridge as an employer of choice by maximizing value for money from the employee benefits budget
*Worked effectively with a diverse range of people as well advise on Human capital issues and manage a varied workload well in a changing environment
* Conducted HR audit ,Identified HR process gaps in functional units and adopted improvement measures, developed process for benefits administrator ,benefits process and easy and fast solution for policy queries (Car ,Fuel ,Leave and Medical) and Funds management liaison with Investors (Provident/Gratuity Fund Investments) by reinvesting matured Bonds worth 35 Mill Pkr ensuring employee Investment growth 7% bi-Annually.
•Officially represented all students ,Organized financial campaigns activities ,organize educational and recreational activities for students propose activities to the school administration that would improve the quality of campus life and maintain good relations, out of mutual respect, with the faculty.
*Proactively coordinated, managed, and provided administrative / Human resources duties to ensure smooth operations and achievement of daily objectives by boosting response time to comply with S.L.A .
Contract BA of different projects.