I’m a Graduate Mechanical Field Engineer with 3.0 year experience in HVAC and steel industry. Where field Installation, operation and maintenance of machines and equipment complemented by strong academic record. To work in an organization where there is exclusive environment, health competition and ample prospects of professional growth.
• Mothballing of rotatory and stationary machines and equipment's.
• To manually rotate the Heavy machinery like Gas compressors, Blowers, pumps etc to keep sensitive shafts from sagging.
• Inspect the dedicated lubrication system of heavy machinery e.g Gas compressors, blowers, hydraulic unit etc.
• Maintain the structure of conveyors from corrosion and rotated as per schedule.
• Inspect the wall thickness of high pressure pipeline keeping from corrosion e.g Natural gas pipeline, Purge gas pipeline etc.
• Check the alignments of pumps by dial indicators and also soft footing of their motors.
• To maintain the log sheet of rotatory equipment's.
• Sequentially improve the maintenance schedule of rotatory and static equipment's.
• All job activity performed as per SOP with the collaboration of concerned departments and follow all safety rules.
Note: (Tuwairqi Steel Mill Limited is not in production zone due to gas tariff issues with government. The company hire employees to maintain their plant machinery and structure in idle condition until agreement of gas tariff.)
Designation: HVAC Site Engineer
Project: IMTIAZ Super Market, Gujranwala, Pakistan
Operation and Maintenance of 250TR (York) JohnsonControl BMS Operated Screw Type Water Cooled Chillers
Project: Gift University, Gujranwala, Pakistan
Service and Maintenance of 330TR (Carrier) Absorption Chiller, Split Units
• Design the Preventive Planned Maintenance forms for daily, quarterly & annually check for the system.
• System includes (Chillers, Cooling Towers, AHU, FAHU, FCU, Split Units, Valves, Strainer, Hydronic System and Pumps).
• Collaboration with BMS installation team.
• To conduct necessary test for chilled and condenser water treatment, according to evaporator and condenser approach value.
• Installation and troubleshoot of Splits, cabinet, cassette type units.
• Follow the most adequate method of liquid charging in a system by refrigerant weight, Subcooling and Superheating.
• Perform audit on all HVAC system and collect data and perform periodic evaluation and monitor all log books and resolve all issues.
• Practice in AutoCAD MEP, 2014 for HVAC system design.
During the period of internship I got training in various, areas such Design Section, Heat Treatment, Machine Shop and Plastic Molding Department
(JICA: Japan International Co-Operation Agency).
During training period I worked mainly in production department and got training in the fabrication of fire tube boiler, heat exchanger and distillation unit for Attock Oil Refinery and observed different welding techniques such as SAW, SMAW, FCAW, GTAW and GMAW also attended lecture about Non Destructive Test (NDT) such as Dye penetrating Test( DPT), Radiographic Test (RT), Ultrasonic Test (UT), Pneumatic& Hydro Test.