I have the requisite academic background and over 13 years of practical experience of Administration, HR, Logistics, Procurement, Finance and Fleet related as well as know how of USAID rules and policies.
I feel I am the best candidate for this post as I have acquired expertise in management, public relations, organizational behavior, economics and accounts, which are so essential for portfolio and organizational management.
I have done my job in Rehman Medical Institution as Coordinator to CEO (Administration) March 2015-Dec 2016. I am dealing in meeting and events, dealing internal and external official affair, liaison with Government institutions, arrangements of trailing, etc.
I have joined Relief International Pakistan Nutrition Project(CMAM) supported by UNICEF in Peshawar/ Nowsehra as Logistics Assistant. I am handling warehouse management i.e. Medicine/RUTF etc. Updating records and also assisting. I am responsible for receiving of medicine, Issuing, and distribution of the medicine to the respective centers. I am also handling, Procurement, Fleet, Inventory and arrangement of meetings/Trainings etc.
Livelihood Development OR( FDP-LD), a larger livelihood development initiative funded by USAID ( 150 million). My contract is with the leading consortium partner CHF International. Initially I was also handling Logistics and Procurement and coordinating with procurement department for vendor identification and goods / services receiving, and later I was transferred to Peshawar Office as Transport officer.
Moreover, even though I was Admin Officer in FATA Development project.
• Analyze reports prepared by different departments, identifying, highlighting critical areas, monitoring trends and summarizing decision-making data.
• Monitor, analyze, investigate and advise on any major variation of trends given in the various reports.
• Conducting time-motion studies and identifying loopholes in different processes.
• Assist the CEO in the analysis and monitoring of the development of a comprehensive information management system.
• Identify areas where audit is required, providing guidelines to internal audit department and review/comment on the reports submitted.
• Developing quality improvement measures for all processes identify bottlenecks and make recommendations for streamlining workflows, improving deficiencies.
• Provide an analysis of patient feedback reports and Refer major issues to the concerned department
• Develop, implement and then monitor KPIs for all departments.
• Design and conduct surveys as and when required, ensuring a proper sampling and quality of data.
• Extensively involved in HR functions
• Extensive exposure to all departments i.e. finance, inventory, supply chain, administration, HR, etc.