I bring along close to total 14 years of hallmark career in increasing sales efficiency and boosting profitability through expertise in Product Launching, Business Development, Distribution, Sales Management, Project Management, Channel Management, Consumer & Corporate Sales, Customer Support and Franchises Management. Completed my Masters in Economics in 2003 and B.Com. in 2001 from University of Sindh. Professional record demonstrates hands on exposure in reviewing and interpreting the competition & market information to fine-tune the marketing strategies and administering entire sales and business development activities in the company.
An accomplished professional who has successfully managed business operations as well as achieved year on year growth in business and revenue targets across assignments. My key skills include Strategic Planning / Sales & Business Development / Marketing / Brand & Channel Management / Campaign Designing / Advertising Operations / Competitor Evaluation / Market Penetration / New Product Launch & Management / Training & Development / Team Management / Strong Interpersonal Skills, Analytical Skills and Communication/Negotiation Skills
I was engaged as Business Manager with Dawlance Arcelik Group (South III & IV). Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Sales Innovation & Financial inclusion
• Designing and implementing the strategy that fulfil the objectives, maximizes revenues, profits and market share of the company while streamlining overall sales and business development
• Doubled the customer base and maintain existing clients through customer satisfaction programs and generate regular revenues through maintenance contracts
• Maintains and expands customer base by counselling sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
• Responsible for recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling and disciplining employees
• Focus on identification of new clients, new markets including presentation/ launch of new products
• Training and developing new recruits and integrating them with company’s systems and processes
• Building & maintaining a strong team to drive business with existing clients & also focus on penetrating new competitive clients
• Ensuring the overall people plan of the area reflects high standards, bench, and succession planning, coupled with consistent mentoring and people development
• Designing, planning, and executing marketing initiatives as well as promotional schemes and campaigns to facilitate brand leveraging and increase market penetration
• Responsible for target setting and designing business plans to achieve all assigned target
• Looking after monthly, quarterly and yearly growth of Dawlance business in region by creating new business opportunities for regional growth.
• Overseeing day to day relationship with dealers by providing best service levels, frequency, availability and merchandizing in market
• Conducting weekly sessions with dealers to provide product knowledge and built the strong distribution infrastructure according to company policy
• Making an engaging & positive work environment for the Sales Team & delegating authority also to the subordinates
• Established healthy business relations with clients/ associates for securing repeat business & long term customer loyalty, solved their queries/ complaints efficiently
• Responsible for new client’s acquisition, product demonstration, negotiation, closing deals, and generated leads through telemarketing calls, cold calls, advertisements
• Developed and maintained productive business relationship with key decision makers across client organizations
• Driving business development initiatives to promote company’s products among all potential market segments
• Maximized market penetration through setting up of new branches, launch of new product/ product lines
• Formulated long term/ short term strategic plans, budgets to enhance sales, conducted negotiations and marketing operations thereby achieved increased sales growth across region
• Led Area Managers, GSM Supervisors and Financial Services BDEs
• Administered financial services/branch-less banking sops at retail/distribution channel
• Kept open eye on market for competitor’s activities and prepare the counter strategies to meet the desired results.
• Accountable for ensuring the adherence of company policies & procedures and the availability & visibility of company brands
• Drafted campaigns & promos for retailer’s engagement as per market norms
• Responsible for effective utilization of company resources (Campaigns, Merchandisers & Budgets)
• Looked after the training & development of direct and indirect teams
• Spearheaded with the following responsibilities:
o Administered Franchise Management viz. directed the team of Retail Sales Officers Team (RSOs) & Sales & Distribution Manger (S&D), mentored, coordinated and report timely targets, visited market regular to gather insights & competitor information, etc. Responsible for route planning and target setting for Retail Sales Officers Team (RSOs). Supervised profitability and staffing at Franchise. Motivated franchise & retail staff and organized training sessions within S&D Operations and S&D Planning, which are geared more towards planning instead of day to day execution, also managed trade marketing viz. regional execution or nationwide planning. Accountable for direct/corporate selling within business solutions department.
o Looked after Sales & Distribution – handled the on-going improvement of trends (minimum balance retailers, servicing at retail level for FS and GSM). Overseen Retail footprint expansion to increase availability of products and services also monitored channel investment and ensured & improved quality of sales
Promoted from Call Centre Representative (2003 to 2005) to Customer Services Executive & Acting Manager (2005 to 2007), and Franchise Support Specialist - Mirpurkhas (2007 to 2014).
• Handled franchises and responsible for:
o Administering franchise performance and inventory of SIM stocks by reviewing SIM inventory logs and ensuring accuracy at all times
o Scheduling and non-scheduling visits to assigned Franchise Offices and Branded Connects
o Updating franchise staff on all processes & policies
o Liaising with other departments to ensure franchise facilitation
o Determining training needs for franchise staff and conducting/ arranging regular trainings also analysing reports & feedback.
o Overseeing the setting of franchise centres
• Looked after MSP’s and executed with following roles:
o Directed the performance of 40 MSR’s, 02 MSO’s & post Paid BDO’s while ensuring that all assign targets of prepaid sale, Vas, Gprs are accomplish.
o Handled SIM inventory while ensuring transparency and availability.
o Overseen scheduled and non-scheduled visits to assigned MSPs
o Assured MSP staff is updated on all processes & policies.
o Liaised with other departments to ensure MSPs facilitation also with technical department on network issues
o Responsible for determining training needs of MSO’s/MSR’s/BDO’S conduct/arrange training, when required