A polite, friendly and sociable person who can coordinate the flow of paperwork around an office, and provide administrative support of the highest caliber. Maxine can keep a cool head in busy, complex circumstances and is the kind of person who inspires others to work to their optimum.Familiarity with maintaining records and reports, as well as complying with administrative standards.
Working in Executive New Private Wing
Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
Performing administration task.
Managed monthly stock items and placed order when needed.
Correspondence with warehouse and purchase department for unit stock via e-mail or call
Checks all stock received against orders and ensures they are in good condition returning defective and/or incorrect items where necessary
• Perform duties as Service Coordinator and Secretary, Service Line 1 (Heart Lungs and Vascular) as per need.
• Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
• Provide general administrative and clerical support
• Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics,
equipment and storage
• Supervise, instruct, plan, and assign work to building cleaning staff.
• Receive any complaints and report to appropriate individuals for necessary action or adjustment.
• Daily complain round with coordinator with Patients and patient’s relative for feedback.
• Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards
• Communication with Patient families
• Record of Patients previously admission files
• Handle internal external calls.
• Accommodation charging
• Routine billing charging of Patients:
• Maintain on call physician schedule accordingly with pager numbers.
• Making mike and paging system.
• Attend visitors.
• Maintain monthly stock items of the unit.
• Maintain predetermined levels of stationery and replenish stock as required.
• Enter Charges for specific procedure in computer or in the specific slip
• Maintaining Record for Patients Admission, Discharge, Death, Transfer out or LAMA
• (Leave against Medical Advice) coordinate with administration department.