Highly motivated professional with hands-on experience overseeing accounting and finance functions.
I am a dynamic and results-oriented professional with a successful career in accounting, finance, taxation and reports’ evaluation in a fast-paced setting. Well versed in leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports, while maintaining accounting goals. Proficient in robust financial reporting, strategic business management, and developing various financial plans. Instrumental in carrying out tax planning in accordance with the international standards. Expertise in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity, while meeting business objectives.
My key skills include Accounting & Finance | Taxation | Financial Analysis | Cash Flow Statements | Bank Reconciliation | Financial Management / Policies | Finance Reporting | Payroll Processing | Petty Cash Management | Inventory Management | Peachtree | ERP | Quick Books | Team Management | Problem Solving | Communication Skills | MS Office
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Efficaciously prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, income statement, balance sheet and reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Develop daily and monthly statements and update cash book register and posting entries in the system. Ensure timely payment to suppliers, service providers. Function in close coordination with diverse teams, update tax related knowledge Filing of Income Tax Return and Filing of With-Holding Tax. Hold accountable for performing bank reconciliations, preparing payroll & salary reconciliation of all employees, general ledgers including the chart of accounts, bookkeeping and voucher management.
· Exercise hands-on approach and internal control managing books of accounts, financial records, reconcile account ledgers, enter monthly journal entries and maintain daily petty cash expenses report.
· Render keen eye for details to maintain petty cash transactions and reimbursement of imprest (petty cash) expenses, accounts of advances granted to employees and accounts of accruals and prepayments.
· Entrust with overall responsibility to utilize sound negotiation skills to deal and manage independently with all taxation matters including income and sales tax.
Served as resource in all efforts to maintain all types of ledgers debtors, creditors. Posting of CPV, CRV, BRV, BPV, and JV in software and other financial records. Followed up and debtors recovery ensure cash and checks received are properly deposited into respective bank accounts.
· Exercised hands-on approach to reconcile suppliers’ outstanding balance with company’s party ledger accounts on monthly basis, also organized sales invoices and prepared of sales returns.
· Steered documents controllers of daily transaction, generated bank Ledgers, reconciled bank statements with bank account as well as preparation of income tax & sales tax challans.
· Researched numerous verticals to manage the banks reconciliation, preparation of payroll and petty cash, also managed accounts payable recording routine transactions.