A Qualified Chartered Accountant(ICAP-Pakistan) offering More than Six years of experience, skills, knowledge and innovation seeks to work for Prestigious concern, where diverse application of accounting, corporate & financial reporting & advisory is possible.
<p> Financial and Statutory Reporting including monthly/ quarterly accounts, Year-end Financial statements, respective statutory audits and Management Reports.</p>
<p> Leading & Coordination with In house ERP Department for Implementation of Sidat Hyder ERP.</p>
<p> Preparation of workings For Banks for renewal of financing facilities.</p>
<p> Dealing with Banks for Import Facilities Utilization & Extension.</p>
<p> Oversee general accounting, including accounts receivables, payables, and payroll.</p>
<p> Provide status of financial condition of company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data..</p>
<p> Ensure legal and regulatory compliance of all accounting and financial reporting functions.</p>
<p> Maintaining Chart of Accounts and master data of Customers, Suppliers and Letter of Credits.</p>
<p> Liaison with External Auditors for timely completion of Statutory Audits.</p>
<p> Review, Check & process Payments made to supplier for Civil Work for project.</p>
<p> Updating Project Cost time to time to ensure that it is in accordance with feasibility report.</p>
- Having experience on Oracle ERP .
- preparation of Financial statements.
- liaison with external auditors.
- Overall maintenance of books of accounts and accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Produce error-free accounting records, and present balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines in time.
- Update accounts payable and timely payments to suppliers, accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Prepare payments and bank deposits, Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Prepare and Process Payroll.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Deal with Bank, foreign & local suppliers.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Perform various required analysis independently.
- Prepare and submit ad hoc/weekly/monthly MIS reports for management.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance. Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Assist in developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Maintain compliance with all financial policies, government regulation and legislation at all times.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, compiled and maintain highly organized company files.
i was engaged with different assignments relating to audit and taxation matters of different entities in different sectors.