Professionally qualified Electrical Engineer, Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council, having more than 4 years of valuable technical experience with a demonstrated history of working in the renewable industry, working as a Technical coordinator, Design Engineer, Tendering Engineer and Technical Consultant at solar school project KP. In-depth knowledge in Renewable Energy Products, Systems, and Services especially in Photovoltaic. Detailed hand-on Experience in Engineering, Design, Installation and Commissioning of different industrial and residential Solar Projects. Self‐starter, eager for new challenges. Skilled in Business Development, Project Management, Adobe, Microsoft Office, PV Syst. and SketchUp.
Specific TORs of the Consultant:
1. The consultant will be responsible for vetting of equipment in accordance with the contract issued to the suppliers which includes but not limited to, solar PV panels, inverters, batteries, cables, mounting structures, and or any other equipment associated with proper functioning of the solar PV system to be installed at each of the Health facility/site.
2. The consultant will review the roof condition of each of the Health facility and recommend the installation of PV solar panels on roof or on the pole. The consultant shall confirm from respective in charge of health facility/site prior installation of structure and allied equipment inside premises of health facility/site in close coordination with JSI’s Provincial Lead/authorized representatives.
3. The implementation/installation of power backup the system at the Health facility/site will be supervised by the consultant in close coordination with the supplier/s, JSI’s provincial teams and in charge of health facility/site and report to JSI’s provincial lead/s on work progress.
4. Once the installation completed, the consultant will witness the site acceptance tests performed by the contractor in detail, verify that the solar system’s and electrical system’s components are successfully operational and report through post-installation assessment checklist to the JSI’s Provincial Lead. The Post Installation Assessment shall be jointly conducted by a consultant in presence of the supplier’s team. The consultant will also conduct regular and random spot checks of installations in progress.
5. The consultant shall ensure training sessions to be conducted by the suppliers on how to carry out Operation and Maintenance (O&M) and safety of the system at each Health facility/site after completion of installation & commissioning and before the handover. It is the responsibility of the consultant to ensure that such an appropriate number of such training are carried out and that in charge of each Health facility shall be presented in such training. Certificate of training completion shall be issued by the supplier to the in-charge of health facility/site and it shall be submitted to the JSI’s provincial lead or authorized representative.
6. The consultant will be responsible to handover the power backup system in charge of the Health facility/site. Subsequently, the consultant will have to obtain a signature on handing over documents that will be provided by JSI and submit one original copy to the provincial lead.
7. The consultant will ensure uninterrupted correspondence with the supplier and JSI during the course of implantation.
8. Verification of all equipment delivery notes at the site by matching with the contracts i.e. brand, quality, quantity, and condition. Verification of quality of installation material, installation as per HSE standards, and placement of batteries at appropriate & safe location inside the premises of health facility/site to ensure the connections are not exposed. Ensure installation of Solar Panels with appropriate angles and the mounting structure. Submit duly signed delivery & installation notes to JSI and a copy to the supplier/s.
9. The consultant will submit daily, weekly, implementation progress reports
10. The consultant will ensure all Social and Environmental provisions are met as per the local regulation.
11. The consultant will ensure end-to-end testing of the system on the load specified below.
12. The consultant will ensure the training to be provided by the supplier to on-site staff for troubleshooting and basic handling of the system.
13. The consultant will exercise to paste the branding stickers to all equipment that will be provided by JSI and take & submit pictures to JSI.
14. The consultant will ensure mounting/display of JSI’s approved system handling SOPs are displayed in each health facility/site.
Prime Minister youth internship
Intenee at Wapda skardu 17MW