Seeking a position as Accountant, Audit Executive or Finance & Taxation officer & to work in a stable and dynamic organization where I can efficiently utilize my knowledge in accounting and computer operation from my years of studies and experience in enhancing its business operation and could also provide a challenging opportunity for career growth and development.
• Generation of Vouchers
• Preparation of Cheques
• Journalizing, Posting
• Preparation of Payrolls
• Bank Reconciliation
• Bank Position Reporting
• Accounts Receivable & Payable Management
• Preparation of Cash Flow Statements
• Preparation of Budgets
• Preparation of Expenditure Statements
• Filling of Annual Return TO SECP
• Processing of Dividends
• Preparation & Submission of Monthly Sales Tax Returns
• Preparation & Submission of Annual Income Tax Return
• Replying and providing Evidence against notices from FBR
• Submission of Withholding taxes to FBR
• Management of Financial Resources of Company
• Conducting Financial Analysis
• Projection of Future financial needs & Available resources
• Suggesting to Enhance Financial Resources
(V) Management & HR
• Maintaining Employee Attendance
• Hiring & Firing of Employees
• Processing of Pension Claims
• Maintenance of Leave Records
• Maintenance of Employee Files
• Representative of Board of Trustees.
• To be work as liaison & Spook Person
• To be a figurehead
• Disturbance Handling
(IV) Costing & Stores
• Preparation of Cost Sheet
• Calculation of Unit Cost of Production
• Maintaining Inventory Levels
• Suggesting Cost Reduction techniques to Management.
• Also handling procurement activities.
Direct Reporting to Management
CEO & Director
Preparation of payrolls
Preparation of Consultants Share
Preparation of Cash Account and Bank Reconciliation Statement
Calculation & Deduction of Income Tax from salaries of employees
Preparation of Financial Statements
Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement
Preparation of monthly expenditure statement
Development & implementation of management polices
To act as disturbance handler
Handling of panel accounts
Preparation of payrolls.
Preparation of expenditure report on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Preparation of Operational and Development Budget on monthly and annual basis.
Verification of comparative statements and BOQ’s (Bill of Quantity).
Pre-Audit of procurement and payroll, Overtime, Shift Allowance files & Medical Cases.
Preparation of Cash Account and Bank Reconciliation Statement.
Calculation & Deduction of Income Tax from salaries of employees.
Calculations and deductions of I-Tax and Sales Tax from Contractors & suppliers of the commission.
Issuance of I-Tax and Sales Tax certificates as per FBR format.
Earned high marks for the quality of classroom teaching, lesson plans and instructional materials used in teaching diverse subjects (e.g., Accounting, Business math, Commerce, Economics and Banking).
Developed innovative approaches that were held as the model standard for meeting district goals in areas including technology integration across the curriculum, experiential learning, literacy and diversity.
Consistently commended for ability to redirect students exhibiting behavior problems by replacing disruptive, unproductive patterns with positive behaviors. Led district-wide in-service on classroom management.
Served on institution committees and taskforces focused on curriculum development, textbook review, fundraising and anti-bullying efforts.
Quickly became a "first-to-call" resource in current substitute teaching role, typically working four days per week. Personally requested by many full-time teachers to take over their classrooms during absences.